1989 TransAm GTA

Have another toy forsale here, the plan with this one was to build the engine and race my old man for slips in his grandnational. My plan changed and now the race is between my jdm car and his GN.

This car has a bottom end built motor by Pacioni’s, all forged internals and was putting down around 400hp before the cyl heads got warped. The bottom end is mint, just needs two heads inorder for it to run mint again. The car came stock fuel injected, Pacioni’s converted it to carb, all the FI stuff is included with the sale if the buyer wishes to switch it back.

Looking to get $1,000 for the car as it sits with all the engine spares included.

more pics

How much for the honey combs? Throw that shit on my truck.

You warped the heads??? uh huh

Not parting it out

I bought the car with warped heads, it was pissing coolant out the side, pulled the heads off and sure enough they are messed. It seems to me that the shop that did the engine work “tried” to do some custom head work.

Oh boy.

If I had a grand layin around…oh man. I got heads here some where.

GLWS

how is the underbody of the car?
Where are you located?

Underbody is A++, no rust under/on/around the car. Couple minor scratches in the paint is the only defect this car has other then the engine issue.

Located in Pickering.

Rear frame pockets are good?!

they are never good. i think it takes like one winter and those f bodies just fall apart

or a good period of sitting

yea, I agree. LoL

Although, that gen F-body were never that bad.

Rear frame is good, the car has slept in a garage most of its life.

IF YOUR ARE NOT INTRESTED IN BUYING THIS CAR PLEASE DO NOT POST IN MY THREAD.

i know you said you dont want to part but i have different trans am rims i would willingly come put on , remove yours and give some cash?

For now I would like to sell it as it is, as original as possible. The only thing on this car thats not oem is the engine internals.

interested for sure…any underside pictures? motor pictures? thanks. is the tranny stock? rear end? or do you not know?

check you pm’s still waiting for a reply.

Pm replied, unsure of the rearend/tranny if its stock or not. All I know is that the car drove great before it started pissing coolant.

Be there this week to pick it up

^^ Sorry bud, someone came in this morning and dropped the cash on my desk.

CAR IS SOLD.

i sent you a pm but you didnt reply

did you sell your pulsar too?