190k runs good, cruise works
rear disc brakes front and rear pads/ rotors good
stops fine
starts everytime
shifts good
interiors pretty clean
only a little rust, dosent look like buffalo cars
Pioneer cd player

14’’ blizzak ws50 snow tires with 8/32 thread, eat that snow and slush for lunch

bad
dent in hood in the middle and in the passenger fender at the front
passenger mirror is broken
windshield is cracked on the drivers side on the bottom
strut bushings in the front make a little noise only on bumps
abs light is on, dosent effect stopping at all.
shifter is a little hard to move in and out of park, cable is dry, goes into every gear fine, Everytime

Get in it and go 1400 b/o

Why are you selling already?

I was going to run this thru winter, ended up finding a jeep I liked right after I got this. Don’t need the extra vehicle

Gotcha, I kinda miss my old teg. If it were 5 speed I would be interested.

make me an offer, I’m not going to give it away, I know what its going to be worth when the first snow flake falls and people go digested bananas

does it burn or leak any fluids?

as far as i know its tip top. Tom might be able to chime in on that, he drove it more than me, i only drove it a handful of times when he had it.

i drove it for about 3 weeks and it never burned anything the radiator is brand new. When i got it the oil was fine till the day i sold it to karter.

bump.

someone needs a winter car or 40mpg. keep holding out because its still early and youll be one of the chumps whos battling everyone else for a ford focus on craigslist.

Everything a WNY winter beater should be…

except sold.

make me some offers. worse i can say is no.

Trades?

currently inspected? for how long?

pm me id like to possibly come look at it this weekend.

pmed.

offers are cool.

this isnt craigslist

no but its karter who i know so i figured id make an offer

offers to get the ball rolling are nice.

I really wish this was a 5-speed…

autos better in the snow anyways.

being late for work, in the fucking snow, around people from buffalo who cant drive in weather (there is alot of them) the last thing your going to want to do is play clutch brakes clutch brakes.

f that.

I actually find 5 speed nicer for the snow. Especially for standstill starts, since autos can just spin the tires at least you have more throttle control when you get the clutch involved. But then again I have yet to drive an auto in the winter with snows, so that would also make a big difference.