2.4L FI KA24E
316,000 kms
Crank Windows
Interior is in great condition
Rails are good condition
No accidents
Smoker-free
Been in family since bought new
Engine still runs GOOD (never has been rebuilt, etc)

Add-ons:

Raybrig Clear Headlights with Sylvania UltraNight Vision H4 bulbs
Apex’i N1 Exhaust (3 inch = ready for an sr swap)
Dynapak Clutch Kit (i was gonna go with ACT HD clutch but at the time, i didnt have enough cash, this clutch I have performs well for daily driving)
Megan Racing Front & Rear Stabilizer Bar Links
Megan Racing Front & Rear Upper Strut Bars
Megan Racing Lowering Springs (1.75") with Tokico Gas Shocks
Megan Racing Rear Lower Support Bar
16x7 CSA Wheels on Federal SS 215/55/R16 Tires (tread is in GOOD CONDITION!) … Wheels are balanced
15 inch winter tires (Blizzaks, good tread also)
New Alternator Belt
Emissions done in the summer have all paper work
Alignment was done on car in the summer after suspension was installed
Sony mp3 deck stealth look with remote control
Pioneer 4x6 3 way speakers on the drive and passenger doors
Pioneer 6 1/2 3 way speakers in the rear (put speaker adapters to make them fit)
Pioneer mono 800 watt amp
Pioneer 2 x 10" subwoofers in a Bassworx box
*** The amp and subs im keeping for my next car ***
1991-1994 Front Bumper FREE WITH THE CAR, bought it off Samson*

I’m looking to sell my car for $3500 to $3750 MAX obo

Names Mike

PM ME FOR DETAILS OR ANY QUESTIONS

Thanks for looking!

car is really clean i was just there a few weeks ago to to put on a rustless hatch for him car is really nice looking and well maintained. seeming how i was trying to help him sell the car recently i have pictures , he is not a paid member so i will up load pictures on his behalf. here you guys go. more pics in a minute max is 5 pics per post .

more pics

very nice car!!! I’m interested, but no money!

GLWS though!

Thanks buddy! I appreciate that :slight_smile:

Reason for selling the car: Planning to continue school in september to upgrade my credentials.

Price bump $3500 OBO

price bump $3200

bump, looks clean, strut tower look, good maybey posting underbody pics, words describe it but pics proove it

car looks clean but you may want to try other forums to dude you will never get anymore then $1500-$2000 if your lucky high km and old age will the beast. GLWS

Hey man, I also want to see some underbody pics of the car please! I’m still interested in this car…it is AMAZING!!

Cheers~!

pm sent, id like to come take a look at the rails if that’s ok, i know you can’t upload pics lol

no hate but, if your keeping the sub and amp why list and advertise that you have em?

underbody pics?

You gotta point lol
Just figured id let ppl know i had a complete sound system thats all

PM sent back to you!

I will try my best to upload some underbody pics asap

Price bump to $3000 obo

If i can’t sell my car, I wudnt mind puttin a dual cam engine from either a 93 or 94 240sx … i currently dont haver the money to do an sr swap for my car if i dont sell it …
BoOsT-HuNgRy (brandon) told me that they go for cheap (KA24DE) depending on km’s on it

Nobody’s still buying this car Mike?!! Man…

So you’re going to swap in a KA24DE engine and then sell it like that? Also, got that underbody picture yet? Are there any mechanical issues we should know about?

free bump

Nope, not that many peeps have offered cuz im asking for a lil bit high … I bought this car off my brother for $3000 and put in about $3500 worth of parts but i kno im not gonna get dollar for dollar (completely understood!) but give me some credit, the car has been well maintained n in the family …

About the KA24DE engine, i just want to upgrade from my single cam … There are completely no mechanical issues with it, she drives well and HARD for 317,000 kms man … IF I DONT SELL THE CAR, then at least if i swap to a DUAL CAM, i cud extend the LONGEVITY of the car and make best use out of it.