1990 Polaris 500

The sled is a 1990 Polaris Indy SP500. Its a liquid cooled twin cylinder, the sled starts right up! I just cleaned out the carbs and gas tank. Has new plugs, and new fuel lines. The hood has some cracks, the choke lever is broken (but starts right up),brake dosen’t work, and the seat cover could be replaced. The sled is great for trails! I don’t have the registration for it, hasn’t been registered since 97’. I will give you a bill of sale if wanted. It has about 4200 mile on it.

Ride it as is or fix it up.

Asking $500 firm this weekend!

http://images.craigslist.org/13014c1g83nc3ka3l98cd75a6c6ef3fc1183f.jpg

http://images.craigslist.org/1fa14a1333m23oa3l18cd78d16f55ee311b68.jpg

you have far to many toys eric …good luck with the sale

Will take best offer, 700 is not firm at all.

What would need to be done to get registration for it?

Not to sure. It still has the original reg numbers on the hood. I don’t know if they could just issue a new one or not.

Sell this
Buy turbo

Sell this, pay bills :headbang

Wrong :lol

GLWS man Hows the triple doing? you get to take her for a rip yet? :banana

dam none of my sleds never had a coke lever? is that a special option , in the 90’s ?? ;D

Yea took it out at my buddies house in the leaves. Thing rips pretty good. Still needs to be ridden though, kinda bogs off the line. I figure a wide open rip should clean it out a bit.]

You don’t even need the choke to start half these sleds.

would be nice for a turbo V-TAK swap! :giggedy

Yes it would be :ninja

Down to $500 for it.

if i werent trying to sell mine to get a new car i would buy it

Can’t go wrong for the price.

If you can find out for me anything you can that would be awesome. I work with a couple of redneck guys…maybe one of them know as well.

taking a penciling of the vin or serial on the hull take it dmv fill out paper work that simple for the reggy!!!

Im gonna pretend I didn’t c this Eric! :ninja I can get the registration for it if needed!

lol, yea fixed everything on it, but decided i need the cash more.

ill take this for the right price