FS:1993 Polaris Storm/SAFC

Up for sale is a 1993 polaris storm 750 triple cylinder, triple pipes. i need to sell this asap so no reasonable offer will be refused but i am looking for $300 because thats what the motor cost me and i know the sled is worth more than that.

The good:  newer track and 144 studs, newer ski skins and 4 inch carbides also a new primary clutch and spring and a secondary clutch spring
The bad : hood is cracked and needs some fiberglass work, the motor has a problem i was riding it last year and it just stopped running and i couldnt pull it over anymore obviously the motor is blown but i am positive it will just need new pistons and a hone (i bought the motor last year with only 800 miles on it so it is in awesome shape. other than that the sled is solid just needs to get some pistons and bolt the motor back in, i also have the papers for it and it was registered last year. I will try to post pics tommorrow.

I also have a Safc but it is version one with the four bottons not the knob . i bought it about 2 weeks ago from Juicedgt. it has not been installed yet but he said it works fine. i would like to get 130 for it because thats what i paid.

If anyone has any questions you can call me at 430-6556 or just p.m me thanks! :tup:

worm gear could be shot in the sled or crank…ya never know. i thought i just had a bad pistion too when the same thing happened to me…i was wrong