1996 skidoo formula 3 700 tripple

1996 SKIDOO FORMULA 3 700 JUST INSTALLED A MACH 1 700 TRIPLE WITH 40 MILES ON IT .HEATED GRIPS/THUMB WARMER HPG SHOCKS,6" CARBIDES, CAMOPLAST TRACK WITH 144 STUDS NEW PRIMARY CLUTCH, FLUIDS WERE JUST DONE. 98-01 SC10 REAR SUSPENSION WITH NEW SLIDES AND NEW WHEELS JUST RECENTLY INSTALLED IT HAS A CURRENT 2010 REGISTRATION WITH TRANSFERABLE CARD ALSO COMES WITH 2 BELTS AND BRAND NEW HOOD CURRENT HOOD HAS A SMALL CRACK IN IT ALSO WILL INCLUDE A NEW PERFECT SEAT PRICE IS $1200 OR BEST OFFER PLEASE DONT LOW BALL THIS SLED RUNS GREAT AND IS READY TO ROCK AND ROLL WHERE EVER YOU WANNA GO

I AM EXCEPTING TRADES FOR VARIOUS DIFFERENT THINGS LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE AND WE CAN TAKE IT FROM THERE

518-258-5587

Good price. CAPS sucks…

caps do suck I am not sure why it pasted like that and I am reducing the price to compete with the ones on craigslist I didn’t wanna get rid of this but I am moving into my apartment Thursday and I have no place to keep it looking for a quick sale or trade

bump!!..i doubt this thing would make it far on the trails out by me…everything has gotten stuck out here…28 inches and counting

I think its up to the challenge I was riding charlton the other night they had 20-36 inches in fields and had no problem

50 beans says you cant make it from my house 2 schoharie w/o burying ur shit once

how about $1200 ? atleast then you can own it after I beat the shit out of it

1200 for a buried sled nah ill pass

Is this a pissing match or a for sale thread?

im guessin a good rider could get that sled where it needed to they ran good

Trade ya a ZR580??? lol

Bump for a great seller!

I was going to say I never herd anything from you after you bought it I take it your happy with it lol

Yea picked up everything it needed. Runs great, very reliable!

those zr 580 are bullet proof they either run or they dont

Yea all I want to do is really stud it. Maybe a slight build over summer if I don’t sell both my sleds.

still up for grabs I need this gone guys make some offers

thread cleaned GLWS.

thanks wayne

going to drop the price alot to dump the sled off before I move also noticed it has a cracked coolant bottle so its going to need one before you ride it make some cash offers I just might let it go for what you offer

I wish i could swing this thing. I’ve always loved those years and the styling of them. paymeny anyone?lol