1990 RX-7 GX - $4000 obo

I know you guys here can apreciate a nice RWD car…so:
1990 GX, base model - red with excellent black interior, power sunroof, 5spd, LSD differential from an S4 GXL, 4 piston calipers, custom 2.5" single exhaust, front strut bar, 12lb flywheel and new clutch disc, stock rims (5zigen’s are sold).

Heres the good : Comes with a new Energy Suspention Master Urethane bushing kit and extra front and rear subframes with a manual rack and pinion ready for the urethane bushings, new sunroof panel and areo mirrors, new windsheild, car runs great and has been very reliable.

The bad : Front bumper is cracked from hitting a racoon, a few rust bubbles on the drivers fender, probably wouldn’t pass an e-test because it has no cats or any emission stuff at all, 6 port sleeves have been removed…so it lacks bottem end power.

Extra info : Unknown km’s on the current motor but for extra $$ I can rebuild and port a motor for it. It currently has 180,000kms on the body and in the last 2.5 months I’ve had it, I have managed to put 16,000kms on it without ever leaving me stranded.
Kind of hate to see it go… they are getting really hard to find in this conditon.

$4000 obo and it’s going in the trader this week for $4000 obo.

Joe

Heres a link to some pics: http://www.teamfc3s.org/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43682

Still cut springs? or did you pick up the JIC coils?

Yeah the springs are still cut…I have the JIC coilovers still coming from Japan, I guess I could sell them with the car, but they are extra!

how much for the coils?

id buy em if the pri9ce is decent?

GT

I vouch for this car, it’s in reallllly nice shape.

Interior is awesome, body is mint besides what he listed. Wish mine was so clean lol

I’d sell the coilovers for $750…I haven’t seen them in person yet…so I’m not sure what condition they are in.

BTW the car is in autotrader this Friday!

keep me posted on the coilovers.

id be interested to see them when they got here

GT

Ok…only 2 and a hlaf more weeks…then they should be here :smiley:

gonna buy a 240 finally joe?

not if he’s smart.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Hahaha…no a 240 would be nice…but I want a car that can get me some sick fuel mileage…VW TDI!!!