1991 240 hatchback with red top sr20det for sale

I’ve got a blue 1991 240sx hatchback for sale. It’s got a red top s13 sr20det in it already. I’m short for money at the moment and i need to get rid of the car quick. Heres a list of the mods

-Magnum racing- Stainless manifold, High flow cat, 3 inch exhaust and front mount intercooler
-blitz blow of valve
-Trust adjustable coil overs
-Walbro high flow fuel pump
-set of Kumho Supra tires on 16" DTM wheels
-set of all seasons on stock wheels
-set of burnout/drifting tires on 300zx wheels
-two extra tires for extra burning/drifting

The car will be certified and e-tested with no extra cost. I’m asking $7800
for the car but give me an offer and i can see what i can work out. Write me an email at www.themrmanshow@hotmail.com and you can ask me what you like about the car

im interested, but need pics, you can email them to me at fozard@cogeco.ca also, where are you located?

whats magnum racing? Ive never herd of them. You sure you dont mean megan racing? Also i dont belive megan racing makes i/c, any idea what kind it could be? How low are you willing to go on the price? How long ago was it cert and etested? Does the car need any work? Hows the body and frame rails? How low does it ride with the coilovers? Cond of interior? Is it the le or se model? How many km’s? How many on engine?
Try to include more info on the car.
Thanks
Robert B

Megan Racing DOES make intercoolers :wink:

thanks man, my bad i had never seen or herd of them making i/c.

they HAVE intercoolers, but they dont actually MAKE them…

so your both wrong…lol

post pics of this car bro, location might also be good.

touche
:oops:

I really want to see some pics of this car…

sorry guys i did it was actually Megan racing. i realized this last night and i haven’t had the time to correct it until now. I will try to get you some pics, but i don’t have a digital camera myself and i have to try to borough one off a friend. And i’m just north of the GTA

sounds good… n e pics tho? im interested show sum pics n ill see if im still interested