1991 Crx Si

Owned since May of 2005 with 179k on it, car came from Maryland originally, only up here for 2 NY winters, and it showed. Clean under body, not crusty and corroded. Body was in very nice shape, very minimal, quarter size surface rust on rear 1/4 panel when I purchased it.

1991 Crx Si
Flint Black Metallic
Clean title
211,5xx original miles - with this mileage, it does leak & burn a bit of oil. About 1/2 a qt. between 3k mile oil changes when I was driving this regularly. Leaks around dist. and VC gasket.
Stock d16a6 with matching non grinding Si transmission shifts smooth, no pop outs.
Stock 4 wheel disc brakes

It’s not perfect, but is a solid car inside and out, in stock condition and is NOT a rot box.
Good starting point for someone looking to build one.

What’s been done:
Generic stainless aftermarket header
WP, TB and clutch done @ 195k
88/89 front bumper cover
DC Sports stainless exhaust
94/95 GSR wheels
96-00 Civic center armrest
5spd shift knob from Honda Passport
OEM sidemarkers
Bumper lights wired as running lights
ESP rear strut bar
Full amber, single bulb corner lights
JVC headunit w/pioneer speakers up front

99.5% complete, runs and drives.
What it will be missing:

• Si Seats (will come with one black/grey DX passenger seat)
    -Gauge cluster

Car is still very reliable. Took it on many road trips, Maryland, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and made two trips to the annual Niagara Crx meets.

SOLD

Suspension parts are not rusted and crusted.

I’ll pass this on to my dad. He’s kinda lookin for a gas sippin Honda. He really likes crxs haha

too bad its missing the seats!

They were mint and went into another car.
It will, at the very least come with one black/gray DX passenger seat. I’m still currently looking for a driver seat.

if i remember correctly vtec will not engage with out the gauge cluster because the speedo cable is not hooked up

That has nothing to do with the ad, since it’s stock and non vtec to begin with.
If you’re not interested, please do not post.

I was interested and it slipped my mind that the d16a6 was non-vtec i have not messed around with d series engines for awhile. My apologies!

No worries.
I’m just trying to keep the thread on topic and as free from random posts as possible.

Dad said he will pass. He’s got a couple trips planned and no time to troop to look at the car

No problem. Thanks for passing it on to him and getting back to me though.

Tossin up a bump!

Very tempting, if only it weren’t 3 hours away!!! DAMIT

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

Fuck it!

PM sent !

PM Replied!

SOLD!
Thanks Jeff for making the trip and making a fair offer for it!

Jeff, you still on here?
Anyone know what happened to this guy, I’d love to know/see what happened to my old Crx1

I wonder what happened to this thing, I miss it.