1991 Honda Accord - Perfect Winter Beater

http://rochester.craigslist.org/cto/3347242772.html

Only downsides are high miles(270k+) and it needs a speed sensor. Other than that the car runs and drives great. I would have no problems continuing to DD this car, but I wanted something different.

Edit: when replacing the exhaust, the cat was too rusty to save, so it has a ‘test pipe’. If necessary, I’d stick a universal cat on it and call it good.

Calling Jam…

GLWS these run for ever!

270k really isn’t a lot of miles for these cars

Glws, I love these things!

I don’t think that’s rusty enough/have enough miles on it for Jam hahaha!

It really does run great, I’m actually gonna miss it a little.

Still got the rusty stock cat? I’ll buy it! lol

wish this was up a month ago
GLWS

Up, $1k

Wait let’s get this straight. $1,000 for a 1991- 270K, needs work and has no cat. YYuppppp.

Idk why you act like 270k is a lot of miles for a cb7 accord. It’s not.

270k is nothing, compared to the million mile accord! Glws, I wouldn’t worry too much about it not having a cat it’s a 91 lol.

Got someone coming to look at it tonight.

They’ll prob happily give you close to your asking price, because its worth that, despite what that kid who probably has Lamborghini doors on his celica says.

Honda was trying their hardest to de-throne the big 3 when they made these cars, and it shows, because there are still sooo many on the road. They really hit their peak in the early 90s as far as build quality and reliability goes.

I’ll stop humping cb7 accords now, lol.

I’ve looked at a bunch of $1k cars, you can do a LOT worse than this one. Most I’ve seen are rusted to shit or need brakes or tires or a ‘tune up’.

Yeah? I had a 2000 Subaru 2.5RS and got it for $1600. Had 110K and needed minimal work. Sure you can do worse.

270K on any car is a lot. Basically a grenade at that point. But it’s buffalo someone will buy.

Dude, you’re clearly not interested in the car, shut the fuck up, and stop messing up his thread.

OP, good luck, these cars are amazing. If it runs and drives, it’s worth a grand all day…

You fucking poor piece of shit. You act like $1000 is going to put you in either this Accord or a Lexus LF-A. You fucking suck.

SOLD

Wow I can’t believe you sold a 20 year old Honda with 270k for $1000 that fast, someone got robbed /sarcasm