1991 Nissan 240sx Coupe RB20 & Silvia Front end!

Posting this for a good friend who is trying to sell his car. He has decided to move on and does not want/need the car no more.

Engine:

-RB20DET
-Spec stage 2 clutch
-S14 VLSD
-Deastchwerk 550cc fuel injectors
-Custom oil to air cooler with earls lines and AN fittings on sandwich plate
-HKS SSQV V2 BOV
-Intercooler (large)
-Custom intercooler piping
-Hybrid t3/t4 turbo
-Custom downpipe and exhaust 3’ turbo back
-R32 motor mounts and Subframe
-Mishimoto aluminum dual core radiator
-Circuit sports FPR and adapter fitting *For fuel rail

Electronics:

-Apexi auto time turbo timer
-Z32 MAF with maf adapter
-Z32 o2 sensor
-Nistune engine tuning software tuned by Tony
-Full alpine sound system complete with amp subs and tweaters and door speakers
-Working HUD and tach is set correctly

Interior:

-BLACK carpet
-Black leather doors
-WORKING Sun roof

Exterior:

-OEM Silvia front bumper
-Silvia Triple projectors
-Silvia hood and fenders
-Silvia glass grille

Suspension and Brakes:

-Tein HE DriftSpec coilovers
-Megan Racing adjustable suspension pieces
-Front and Rear strut tower bars
-Z32 front brake conversion to the larger calipers an biggest rotors, aluminum calipers.
-Brakes properly installed with SS conversion lines.
-Front wheel spacer plates 26mm for that flush look

Wheels and tires:

-Fast rims, 5 spoke grey inlay with polished lip 17x7 up front and 17x9 in rear
-215/45/17 Front
-255/40/R17 Rear

Rails are okay. The car has been sanded down in preperation for a paint job he was planning on doing. Interior has been taken out but he has the pieces to put the car back together. This car was put together properly, no cutting corners or expenses spared, and was a monster on the road. For inquiries/pictures please contact him @ 6 4 7 3 8 5 50 30 .

post a price

Get lost

Keep her sideways stupid

owner told me that the frame rails need work and aren’t solid. also that half of the parts listed aren’t included with it lol. gotta love 240 people

I believe he told you he doesn’t have the gauges or seats. So that’s technically not “half” the parts listed. Typical SON hater.

Asking price is $3500.

Where’s it located?

he didnt tell me parts wherent included until the 2nd time that I asked if everything was included.
I woulda been awfully pissed if I drove 2 hours to find a car missing parts that are mentioned to be on it in the ad. I see you edited the ad since as well from frame rails are “solid with no holes” to just “ok”
also no boost controller either. why list parts that don’t come with it?

-typical person who knows how to put a for sale ad together with pictures and stuff and tells people right off the bat that parts aren’t included

That made no sense whatsoever, you tool.

And AGAIN, it is not MY car I’m doing my BUDDY a favor and trying to HELP him get rid of HIS car. Yes, I did put those parts on the list cause I just ripped it off of his old ad and tried to clean it up, but now the parts list has been corrected. I’m not here to argue with your dumb ass buddy, if you want the car or if you’re interested call him and sort something out. This is just to get the word out there

@NismoJunkie the car is located in BRAMPTON

Your buddy bought this off my buddy, had a new engine from importers and rebuilt turbo last year! Does he still have the shift knob I wana buy it lol 9o5 25| 7115

He told me he doesn’t have the knob, sorry man.

pictures?

@vereshchak

I wish this forum was still moderated.

Anyone else find it odd that this guy has 1991 rb20 coupe for 2500 and then like 2 months later his “friend” has the exact same car for sale with a Silvia front for $1000 more? Not saying its not true but without pictures one can speculate. If its as simple as texting that number for pictures then why hasn’t he sent you pictures so you can post them?? Seems like you took the time to create the thread but couldn’t spend the extra 30 seconds posting a picture? Just sayin…

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk

I asked this guy for pictures like 3 times all Ive gotten back is a text saying “ok”

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32595[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32596[/ATTACH]

My car was gold/beige. Also didn’t have half the parts listed on this car. You can stop your investigation now Mr. Detective. And Vereshchak you sound like a waste of time, no wonder that’s all he’s saying back to you.

ALSO, the front bumper in the picture above is gone and has been replaced with the actual Silvia bumper.

How’s around the sunroof?

Lol i know this car! When i worked by riworkx i did the rb swap in the car with the silvia front, i seen the car about a month ago it still runs well, this car has upgraded turbo and injectors, original owner had us install them, the car is a good buy for $3500

this car is definitely not kaptainblacks coupe, I remember seeing someone by the name of “stu” selling it about two years ago

SOLD.