FS: Clean Silvia Coupe

Make/Model: 1990 240 Coupe
Asking Price: $2750
Condition: Used
Mileage: 198 KM
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet or send phone number for me to call you at…

Silvia front end:
Carbon fiber 20mm fenders
Triple projector headlights
Custom three vent hood reverse ducting
Aero bumper
GTR GRILL
Stock SILVIA grill

Full RSR GT2 3" exhaust
Welded Diff
Lowered
AEM Intake included
4 teardrops and 4 7 spokes i think i have for it
Immaculate frame rails and floor pans
Only body rust on the garnish under the taillights
Autometer boost gauge
1993 KA24DE motor, 5 speed swap done
Was last certified in may

SOHC original cluster 198k . original chassis mileage
the cluster does NOT work right now with the dohc engine.
The DOHC motor has 13x,xxx KM

hey would you be interested in parting out? if not thats cool i still wanna take a look at the car for purchasing… PM me with some more details… i am seriously interested.

For fk sakes stop calling it a Silvia! It’s a fking coupe with a Silvia conversion…
I was excited when I read “FS: Clean Silvia Coupe”…

Pm you on a possible trade.

S-K

x2

wasnt this car up for sale for 3250 with a ka-T a while back?and the bumper doesnt fit?mounts there not there?

man i just talk to this guy stop talking shit

where not where just asking questions now as for the bumper does it fit or would the buyer have to fit it them selfs?and is it the same car?if so just wondering if the strut tower has been fixed

It was not ka-t before kollo and it wasnt posted at that price thats for sure

the bumper isnt on properly because its a USDM rebar beneath, u will need to slot the holes and push it back a bit more and the bumper will fit fine.

there has been NO welding repairs done to this car, and it sure doesn’t need any.

Straight trade for my 89 coupe?

$3400 Bump Need It Sold!!!

you have pms :wink:

$3000

Ko-San heres the pics you requested

$2750

Can you pm me your number please i want to come check it out.

i’ll give u a pack of smokes for that piece of shit u call a car…beware of losing ur money ppl

i need the quarter panels and trunk (piece below tail tights). does ne one wanna go haves or 3rds. some one wants the motor if its good and front end??? pm me.

Care to expand on that before you go shitting on someone’s FS thread and potentially their reputation?

…Aside from the fact that he lists it as a silvia when it’s not.

He screwed me over out of a lot of money…and i kno another person he got screwed over by him and was forced to scrap his car…so i stand by my word this guy is a bitch ass