FS: My Silvia / 93 240sx LE Coupe 5-spd *prices changed*

http://mysilvia.awardspace.com/forsale.htm

reason for sale, new silvia mwhaha

what engine is installed? no one will buy it for 15000, but it sure is a piece of art and deserves every penny. 10,000 is more reasonable if its running a ka24de. great car all together!

awesome car, i have seen it in person many times, ted is a friend of mine…he does the best custom work i have ever seen for interiors, wiring/anythig else needed to be done

just to put coilovers on this car was a big task because he needed different ones in the rear than in the front i think…lots of money put in, thats like a $3000 paint job…15 000 is a bit pricey but it is the nicest coupe i have ever seen

lol if u wanted an sr i could get you one but imo they suck… even ca’s are better… i had an rb25 for this car… but it’s going into my real deal instead… also the 15000 price tag is just to keep loosers away and let you know i’m serious about gettign what i want for it if u have a solid offer i’m obviously open to less, and am wiling to negotiate greatly if you don’t want some of the stuff because i’d be more than happy to keeep alot of these parts

bumpage, the car is in trader and at lower price

the car is at 10g now lol that’s a ridiculous steal buy the damn car you bastards ! i have new stuff to pay for

if need be i can provide an rb25 with everythign, and the wiring pre done for additonal cost, or install a ca / sr anything u want at my cost

come on be a friend buy my ride… i’ll take you for a rip in my clinically insane new JDM Race Silvia, when it gets here…

9000 dollars of hotness people!

Dude your car might be nice and all… but it’s basically a stock 240sx w\upgraded brakes.

everything you’ve done is cosmetic and if you really think someone will pay 9 grand for your car when there are tons of built 240s going for this price, you need to put down the pipe.

Dude your car might be nice and all… but it’s basically a stock 240sx w\upgraded brakes.

everything you’ve done is cosmetic and if you really think someone will pay 9 grand for your car when there are tons of built 240s going for this price, you need to put down the pipe.[/quote]

have u actually seen the car in person…

probly not.

keep your comments to yourself.

GT

Apparently everyone who has isn’t buying this car either.

Do you see the coupe that is in almost brand new condition for 6500?? THATS worth it, this, is not.

jdm, jdm, jdm… where’s the beef?

i say we need to see the pictures of the frame, the floor, and the engine bay

if all thats mint then the car is definitly worth around 9 g’s

mint body, mint frame, silvia conversion, 5 lugs on ALL FOURS, working e brake with it…digital climate control etc

alot of nice mods done to this car…all u need is an engine swap and u would have a super fast LHD silvia

I’ve actually really considered purchasing this car, unfortunately my budget doesn’t fit the price and I hate low-balling… Regardless, I think it’s a nice car and worth the price.

HOld on a sec, is this SRed?

nope stock KA

the whole body is in amazing shape lol, if u haven’t seen it shut the hell up, if want want to buy it look for your self… short of jdm cars your very unlikely to see better… and low km 5 speed le coupes often go for 5, which i paid for this if you don’t think my price is fair fuck off… cause it’s obvious you don’t have the means to even think about purchasing a car liek this. this isn’t a debate it’s a for sale… and secondly those buitl cars only have motors, you need to look at the whole picture, you don’t need massive power… that’s not what everyone wants… until you’ve driven a car with all the suspension work i’ve done, you don’t know… this car is a blast to drive it doesn’t need any more power unless ur a lame stoplight drag racer lol…and SR’s suck haha

also it has just had installed brand new about a week ago:

Flywheel
Stage 2 Center Force Clutch
Nissan TOB

im not saying its bad… for 9gs i think you should get a buyer

what coilovers does this car have?