FS: My Silvia / 93 240sx LE Coupe 5-spd *prices changed*

hehe i wasn’t ragging on you for the stock motor post dude… i’m proud of my stock motor haha, i’ve owned 3 or four jdm turbo motors… which i jsut ened up selling hhaa… i just was expessing my opinion of the SR…

it had kei office coilovers, now it’s has kyb’s and eibachs… whcih are brand new… buyers can negotiate to get coils back…

for $9000 the kei office coilovers will be included though right?

no, and they aren’t forsale ethier

i’m not even going to argue with most of that junk because everyone thinks their 20yr old piece of nissan is a gem… regardless of how nice i think your car is, 9g’s is still to high… in regards to this post:

have you looked at my current ride… or past ride? lol.

I wouldn’t go boasting about you owning a BMW especially since the guy selling this car has two parked in his garage and worked for a BMW dealership. Keep the comments to yourself, unless your interested in the car, the car is in great condition for a potential buyer, so unless your going to PM the seller in regards to negotiating a price, your comments are unneccessary

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

what he said.

bump for one of the nicest and and cleanest slivia’s i have ever seen.

g/l with the sale ted

peace

thanks for the positive comments guys, and i couldn’t possibly have said that better my self jammal lol…

having worked at bmw, owning an m3 of that age is no big deal i could have owned a much much newer one… :roll: i chose not to waste my money…not to mention it being the least desireable of all vintages of m3… also wtf are you still on a 240 forum for ya homo if you think your above ownign one?

everyone with a old piece of bmw tech thinks they’re a baller and their car is hot shit 8)

and you still can’t read, this is a forsale post not a commentary buy it or GTFO!!

Keep the insults --and the bullshit-- down or this thread will be locked.

bumpage

Edit: Quick Reply > Me, always finish reading a thread before making angry replies.

Thanks for listening, Solarian.

:slap:

is this car still for sale or what im interested

Nope, long gone man.