1991 Nissan 240sx hatch roller/shell CLEAN

SOLD I’ve had this car for 6 years now and I’ve moved on to a new project. I never did a carfax on it but I bought it on zilvia and had it shipped up from South Carolina. That being sad it is rust free and absolutely clean. Its originally a 5spd with power windows, locks, and mirrors, non-ABS, non-Hicas, push up sunroof. I have gone through this entire car from the ground up with new wheel-bearings and ball joints everywhere and a full Energy suspension bushing kit anywhere a old rubber one used to be including the subframe bushings. The odometer is 220,000 with less than 5,000 of that since I replaced everything that was or could wear out. The car does not have a engine/trans, driveshaft, differential, axles, exhaust or a fuel system. Also the wheels are not included, but available for the right price. I did run the car on e85 so the original gas tank has been replaced with a aluminum 20 gallon fuel cell that has been lined. The filler neck has been replaced with a battery switch behind the fuel door. Here is a list of what the car has:

Exterior:
J-Blood replica front bumper
GP-sports replica rear bumper
GP-sports replica side skirts
180sx type-X replica wing
Tinted ebay tails
180sx side glass
Oem hood with custom venting
Battery switch behind fuel door
New windshield
Circuit sports hood dampeners
350z Daytona Blue paint

Brakes:
300zx 30mm aluminum front calipers
300zx front caliper adapters for 350z rotors
350z slotted and xdrilled front rotors
300zx aluminum rear calipers
300zx slotted and xdrilled rear rotors
300zx ebrake conversion with 2+2 cables etc.
300zx master cylinder
SPL 300zx caliper conversion lines

Suspension:
Tien HE coilovers(excellent shape)
Energy suspension complete poly bushing set
(front lower control arms, front tension rods, rear lower control arms, rear knuckles)
SPL v5 tie rod ends
300zx tie rods
300zx steering rack boots
New ball joints all around
Energy suspension subframe bushings
SPL rucas
SPL toe rods
SPL traction rods
SPL eccentric lock out
300zx rear 5 lug hubs with new bearings
Ichiba front 5 lug hubs with ARP studs

Interior:
S14 seats
NRG quick release
Momo Corse steering wheel
Classic cracked dashboard
20 gallon fuel cell under the hatch

SOLD SOLD SOLD

What is the size and offset of the wheels/tires?

I might be interested

Oh I completely forgot to post what they are, Gulf Stich 18x9.5 +17 and 18x10.5 +17. Had them refinished and rechromed two years ago, absolutely no curb rash. 235/40 Nitto nt05s on the front, 275/35 BFG drag radials on the rear.

Price?

$2500

that is a wicked shell… i’m moving this to network section… some good choice and looks like good execution too.

that hood is awesome.

Gaaah, so much want. I read the list of things done before looking at the pics. I was not expecting that. :thumbup:
Glws

You will probably sell it already if this aero was not molded in.
GLWS

Think of it this way, If you slide it into something the F’d up piece won’t fall off or need to be zipped tied back on.

Do you know the color on this? Looks amazing. GLWS

350z Daytona blue

Didn’t I see you dyno this car at turbocivs in Lancaster a couple years ago?

Yup you sure did!

I thought so. Very nice ride. Wish I had the extra cash. GLWS.