1991 silvia coupe rolling shell

hey guys. i have a 1991 silvia shell. it needs a bit of tlc or to be made into a drift missile. the interior is pritty much missing. the dash and allt hats there i mean the seats carpet sidepanels all that. the outside of the car could also use alittle tlc. the frame rails are mint not even surface rust on them. the bad with the body is there is surface rust on the rockers no holes just some small bubbleing. the previous owner tried to roll the fenders the cheap way and bent the wheel wells. so he cut them out and put 30mm overfenders on it. he also stole the front end. he put his popup light and bumper from his 180 on it. i basicly bought the car with the intensions of makeing it a drift track car so i was only disapointed with the back wheel wells.i still have intentions on building this car but am looking to sell it to buy my buddies project s14 off him. the cars sitting in my shop in little britian ontario. if you are seriously interested i can get you a few pictures but serious ppl come look in real life just want pictures to verify driveing 2 hours to not look at a pile of rusted parts. you can txt me or call me at 705 340 9011. please only serious inquires.$2000 OBO!

protip: photobucket

so this is the one with the sr20 with the stripped oil feed line , i usually end my comments with “nice car”
but not in this case

Lol no its not that one it is a orange silvia that previously have a na/sr in it.
It was in brampton for the longest time

Good car! Just needs a little loving

It has black over fenders on it right? If it’s that one he tried to sell it to me a few months ago for $1000 with all the interior peices and a ka24 to put in, it was just taken apart. But the interior was intact and all together and the thing rolled at the time… Just a heads up potential buyers.

this thing is orange too LOL

chris240sx i belive is right about the car! its has the most of the interior just missing seats and the back pannel for in the window. still rolls now. has the diff and driveshaft to

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

i will take some pictures of the car this weekend with a real camera and upload them to photobucket or something all the pictures i have at the moment are on my phone

great car, great price !

This car is a pretty good car had a couple of friends in brampton that have owned it!

Sounds like my old Silvia I got from Montreal! I will give you 1000$ for it.

Who did u sell it to ? It had a s14 sr na in it 5 speed

i remember seeing this thing on kijiji, and wondering why someone would change to flip up on a nice silvia :frowning:

my old silvia. car has a good body rust wise. front power brace right arm needs some attention and a dent in the frame rail. car basically got parted out including the silvia front. exellent project car for a drift machine.

pics sometime this year?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22999[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]23000[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]22998[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]22997[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]22996[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23001[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]23002[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]23003[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]23004[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]23005[/ATTACH]

hm

ill give you $800 thats all its worth homeboy

no thanks

^ That’s a good offer.