1992 240 hatchback

After some debating i have decided to post my daily for sale, it is a reliable daily and has never let me down.
1992 blue hatchback with black hood and front bumper
newer blue paint job with vented front fenders and rolled rear wheel wells
megan racing street coilovers( less than 1000km on them)
ISIS multilink suspension (less than 1000km on them)
old school sparco racing wheels
megan racing rear strut bar
New brake lines and fuel lines
Stock KA with intake filter
Manual rack from a honda(dont ask i have no idea why previous owner converted it)
At some point frame rails and strut towers have been redone with all new metal
Tanabe muffler with custom exhaust piping and brand new CAT( about 2 months old)

The bad:
idles a bit high (1200 rpm)
rust starting on the bottom of the rear quater panel

Im looking for $2500 fairly firm considering what ive put into it recently. pictures will be up in a minute

willing to part coils?

Pictures

More

nope sorry

Rims

interested in a trade?
[interested in a trade? http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-2000-Honda-Civic-Hatchback-ETESTED-2500-W0QQAdIdZ286126060](interested in a trade? http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-2000-Honda-Civic-Hatchback-ETESTED-2500-W0QQAdIdZ286126060)

love it.

overfenders and a massive pull in the rear with stockers!! :slight_smile:

Sounds like a solid platform to start with. This dude is pretty good to deal with!

thanks ronnie ya sorta looks funny with the stock wheels looks way better with the sparcos although i dont have a picture of them on and clark park sorry buddy dont really want a civic as the insurance would kill me

Bump still for sale someone pick this up before its gone

would it be possible to see a pic with the mesh wheels on?

hey man pm me your phone number might be intrested want to check this thing out.

bump accepting reasonable offers and trades

interested in my SUV check the other cars for sale!

thanks for the offer clarkpark, dont take this the wrong way but id much rather have cash than a rodeo glws tho

bump $2300 anyone?

Engine bay shot?

ill try to upload one later but trust me when i say you wont be disappointed strut towers have been redone with new metal and painted black, or you could just come see it a picture is worth a thousand words but seeing it in person is way better

pm’ed

bump lots of interest but no one serious yet, i would like the money for a new project so i am motivated to sell this thing