1992 240sx LE HB for sale

Alright, decided to try to sell my 240. as of right now the car is sitting in my drive way on ramps with both fenders off and the front bumper and most of the engine wires disconnected. was going to pull the motor and then repair the chassis but i’ve slowly realized i can’t do it myself. looking for $1000 and you can take it away

some things to know about the car:
Bad
-the frame rails on the drivers side are rotted through, passenger side has rust but no rot.

• gutted the interior carpets because they where pretty nasty.
  • leather seats are cracked from weathering/ sun damage.
  • the dash is out right now, but if you want i can put it back together.
  • surface rust on both pop up lights, below the middle light on the hatch, on the rocker panel below the end of both the drivers side and passenger side doors, and on both quarter panels.
  • small dint on the quarter panel on the drivers side.
  • front windshield is cracked.
  • alternator is blown.

Good

• hood is rust free
  • all the glass besides the windshield is in great condition.
  • there is a viper alarm system installed on the car, worked with auto starting, windows, locks, vibration sensors.
  • car has a alpine 4 way amp and has some pioneer speakers install in the doors.
  • was told the motor was rebuild less than 90k ago

i will be posting pics soon, hopefully in less than a hour or two. if someone is interested enough and would like the car put back together with everything besides the alternator in it then that can be worked out. i asked around the forums on how hard the frames would be to repair, (which seems to be my only reason for selling), and was told it wasn’t as bad as many people have seen. also that it could be fixed pretty easy, just would take the time of someone because it would not really be worth paying someone to fix.

http://s798.photobucket.com/albums/yy268/brocwolff/ here is a link with tons of pics of it.

Gawd DAMN!

crush it. Trust me its not worth anything. A wrecker will give you about 400 if the drive train is in good working order.

lol ill give you $200 for it shh clutch fire im trying to make a deal here

you make it 500 you got a deal