1992 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD FS

Hey guys. I got a 92 eagle talon with 129k on it, 6 bolt/4bolt combo. Engine runs real strong, its a 6 bolt engine with the strong 4 bolt LSD in the rear. It has a nice cloth interior (black/grey) . Its teal (green) with teal factory wheels. I dont have pics yet, but I’ll take some very soon.

It does need a few parts however. It could use 2 front tires, they are pretty low. Transmission is equipped with a TRE center differential spool. For those who dont know what that is, its an insert that is installed in the center diff to give the car a 50/50 torque split, to make it a true AWD. It allows for John Force like AWD launches without having to weld the center differential. But…the center diff itself is shot so the car is now FWD. It can still be driven, but it will probably need a transmission, which can be had easily for 300-400 bucks. The TRE spool, once taken out, is worth $300 dollars because they dont make it anymore, and its a great alternative to welding up the center diff.

Body is pretty good, there is a rust hole in the fender and a spot on the hood, but everything else rot/dent free.

Its pretty much bone stock except for a catback exhaust and a boost gauge.

Im lookin to get $1200. You can call me on my cell. 315-269-0789

trade for a project crx with a shit load of parts?
lol
just though i would try

I can probably find a good trans for it, or if anyone else can, I will install it at no extra labor. Just gotta pay for parts. Then the car will be pretty solid. :slight_smile:

I have an extra trans and T case that came out of a 92…

how’s it shift? how much?

300 for trans add another 50 if you want the matching T case with it. Came out of a parts car that had a bad motor, I was told it shifted perfect with no grinds.

oh wheres gary

Im looking at it right now…

pics are now available to those who are interested.

could you send pics to psi2high@gmail.com

pics to Quiky327@hotmail.com
Thanx

pics to talontsi2287@yahoo.com

pics to kawaskdx072003@yahoo.com

<------this is gsx

hmmm pics to [email=“partyup911@hotmail.com”]partyup911@hotmail.com

pics and info? thanks bumping it up for you

if the car is still for sale ill take some pictures and i am very interested [email=“joshsorel@yahoo.ocm”]joshsorel@yahoo.ocm

someone post them

Pretty positive drew sold the car a while ago.

pics crazy_indian_65@hotmail.com

pics to clipser99@aol.com