1992 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD

Trade for a 300zx turbo?

$1250 without snows.

j/k, so now your looking at a 325i is it as fast as this car? We have a rematch :frowning:

Think an LS1 can fit into this jim :lol: I might have an extra one

nice car glws not a bad price either

pretty decent price for someone who wants some booooooost.

Can i see some interior shots too? I only seen the car at night time. that would help me judge the car better.

Yes its fast, but when your doing the speed limit and need to pick up hookers you kinda want a nice interior, maybe leather to wipe clean…

yea ill throw some on. i gotta go take them first.lol.

This is not a steal at all. I know a kid that just sold his fwd that ran mid 11’s on a pte 50 trim, shell was clean as fuck. Built trans from Jack’s, LSD and a ton of other shit. I know damn well I would never pay that much for a jacked up car that needs a lot of shit done to it. Figure 1300+ for paint. $400+ for a 1g trans that doesn’t grind at all or fix it yourself for $200. 160k on body and 100k on motor doesnt sound like a hell of a deal to me either. I’d fairly give you 2600 if I was interested and thats top dollar I would pay. GLWS

i’ve never seen a slammed 1g awd dsm before?

good for your friend. sorry this isnt a fwd POS.

this car needs nothing but a trans, and that isnt even “needed” so STFU

Ok, How many cup holders incase the bitch needs a drink.

Haha, sorry buddy but I’ve been around these cars longer than you without a doubt. Think what you want. AWD’s will typically sell for $400 more than a FWD in the same condition with the same mods.

Yeah its not needed if you want to granny drive the car around. I clearly remember you asking me for my TC and trans. So obviously it needs some work. And you thought $400 was too much for both of them. I ended up selling the trans for $500 and the TC for $100. Sorry you couldn’t afford them when I was giving you a deal on them.

Needs nothing but a trans, but isn’t needed. Um isnt that sorta hypocritical? It needs a paint job too. Maybe if your attitude was a little better and you werent so firm on the price you could get a decent amount out of it.

look to daily drive the car, it “needs” nothing. if you want to race it, it will NEED a 90 transmission, or a 91-94 with the x case. the paint doesn’t affect the drivability of the car at all.I will most likely finish stripping the white within the next few days…:bump:

kbb in excellent condition with 110,000 miles is only 2700

now i know you will say you have this and that for modifications… so add them up and take away 2,000 for paint and 600+ for transmission and i think your car is priced a bit high

keep the teg put a tranny in it and drive that :eekdance:

first of all.we all know how off kbb is.second of all fuck 2000 for paint.it doesnt need to be repainted, it needs to be cleaned up.3rd of all i have a transmission waiting for 150…600???

3500 for a 12 second car is a good deal.

bump has alpine headunit as well w/ alpine redline speakers all the way around

Here’s a search on auto trader for these cars.

I didnt look at any just performed the search so i dont know if there are some similar to this car… so your serious about selling this… Whats your reason?

no how is kbb?
what about nada value of of $3,100… thats with it at 110,000 miles which added $500 in value for the mileage that your chassis doesn’t have

ive dealt with selling over 40 personal modified vehicles so i have a clue of whats going on

what are you talking about saying it doesnt need paint?

you do realize a good paint shop would charge extra to remove that shitty flat black that you call a paint job

id like to know what you would pay for a decent paint job and im not talking MACCO

and as for the trans for 150 thats good and all, but not everyone buying the car would put the trans in for free and im betting most would have to pay some sort of labor

but good luck being a jack*ss and telling everyone they are wrong about this and that when the fact is your trying to sell a car for a certain price based on “speed” when to be honest 12’s arent anything to brag about especially when you lose half a second grinding it into 3rd

the car isnt flat black anymore, its like half blue and half white, hes stripping the white off back to the original blue, the paint is actually in decent condition for a 17year old car

and i think hes getting the tranny put in for free

i would say this is a pretty good deal for a car that is already quick and just needs a few more mods to hit well over its current power level

i dont even think 3rd is that bad, scotts just a pussy :slight_smile:

hahaha