1992 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD

He’s got a Poopra for sale

:slight_smile: my old car, loved it. its a 90 motor in it and for some reason they switched overflow tubes inbetween years which is why i installed a custom Gatorade bottle

This car is no way going to pull in 3500. Not with the bad paint and bad trans. Sorry bud but I’d shoot a little lower than what your price is at. I say keep it and fix the trans.

teg trade still stands :slight_smile:

and ill get a trans for my car and install it for you

is that spano’s old car?

why the fuck wouldnt it? its a fucking steal. find me a car this “fast” for 3500 bucks.

No offense, but its the same car as when wayne bought it for 2800 cept for the intercooler core and i think the cams and now the trannys bad w/ no paint :frowning:

its completely different from when wayne bought it.

wasnt tuned actually had a horrible tune… now has a great tune by gary

didnt have cams…now has 500 dollar fp2 cams

i put an hks turbo timer in it

precision front mount good to 650 hp

full royal purple synthetic oils

driveshaft was replaced

theres much more.

all im saying is your not gunna find a car this quick for the money, with some tlc and a some well spent money this would be a very fast car.

What car are you looking at? Just curious…

EDIT: This is kinda making me wanna just take a loan out and buy it just for a winter beater…haha

do it! this car is fun to drive!! im not sick of it at all.

im looking into a 325i.

The price seems a bit much for a car with a motor with over 100K and a body that needs paint with 160k.

With that said it does have some decent mods tho and I would consider it if I didn’t have a built motor with most of the same mods sitting in a burned out shell in my garage.

all this car needs is a shell really.

i think its a good deal considering its a 6 bolt (motor runs strong.no ticks.no knocks.) and makes some pretty decent power considering its only a 122 cubic inch engine lol

oh ya I agree with the mods you have it should pull pretty good.

What I really need is a nice shell with a blown motor, so I can pull all the sensors and ignition shit from it (aka anything plastic thats melted on mine) and put my motor in a clean shell.

theres nothing wrong with this shell, alls it needs is paint. paint is cheaper than a new shell?

prob pick up the same shell for a grand, idk about rust though casue that shell completly rust free when i had it.

no rust…just paint job looks bad lol

i can get it painted for you for 1500 w/ paint if ur tht worried, or if anyone is

i want this car back:(

$1200

i said price was firm.

but thanks for the reasonable offer.:picard: