1992 Honda Accord

Hey guys, I’m selling my dad’s Accord for him. He bought it as a daily driver as he was got sick and tired of his Epica. Long story short, he wasn’t able to sell his Epica, so he’s stuck with two cars.

The car is burgundy. It drives perfect. It is bone stock, the guy my dad bought from was an older guy. The only modification to the car is that it has a cd player and the catalytic covertor was removed. The previous owner, instead of changing it just got a straight pipe welded.

The interior and exterior is in excellent condition. The car has 402K on it. It’s high but it still runs great, and if it wasn’t auto I would’ve kept it as a daily driver myself.

I’ll have pics up soon. Asking $1800 OBO. Located in Milton. You can PM me or call my cell (647)405-4566. Thanks.

-Arslan

Hey guys, I’m selling my dad’s Accord for him. He bought it as a daily driver as he was got sick and tired of his Epica. Long story short, he wasn’t able to sell his Epica, so he’s stuck with two cars.

The car is burgundy. It drives perfect. It is bone stock, the guy my dad bought from was an older guy. The only modification to the car is that it has a cd player and the catalytic covertor was removed. The previous owner, instead of changing it just got a straight pipe welded.

The interior and exterior is in excellent condition. The car has 402K on it. It’s high but it still runs great, and if it wasn’t auto I would’ve kept it as a daily driver myself.

I’ll have pics up soon. Asking $1800 OBO. Located in Milton. You can PM me or call my cell (647)405-4566. Thanks.

-Arslan