1992 Integra Race Car $550 **PICS**

Well its finally up for sale.

Its a 1992 Acura Integra LS, B18A1 Automatic, 185k, runs awesome.

Currently Painted Black w/ Orange roof and stripes.

Won Crash A Rama’s Holland Enduro in the spring with it, ran it last night again in the Enduro at Holland and the gas tank straps broke.

I need to sell this soon, no parking spaces left in my yard, lol.

Its going to need a gas tank and straps, no major body damage, a few light scrapes here and there.

$550 for the car, complete turn key race car minus rims and tires.

For $700 you can have my set of rims/tires, and head unit thats still hooked up in the car. I’ll also throw in a brand new radiator for it too.

Pics

http://i803.photobucket.com/albums/yy311/Draftinwitjr3815/Integra/100_2468.jpg
Busted Gas Tank

this car was crazy fast in the fall. you were hooked up last night, but I dont think you had anything for bill in my old civic :slight_smile:

car 25

Pics are up in first post. Thanks Karter, I was running 3rd when I had to pull off, I lost $40 worth of gas on the track, @#%^&%, lol

where is our civic?

and there are no pictures in the first post

Whos civic, pictures are up^^^ There!

sorry, I was talking to justkarter. I sold him the civic thats now a race car. lol

no cage?

No cage needed for a Crash a Rama car. I could put a cage in it real quick if it would seal a deal?

Bump

grr wish i had room and a trailer…i so would but this

Nooope!
Just looking to get in to it eventually, not at the moment though, since I don’t have a spot to store an extra car… have the trailer for it though.
Can’t store the car in the trailer 'cause I use it for other things! :d

Just was wondering why there wasn’t one in there, and that was answered I guess ;]
Thought you did more with it than crashorama.

Not this one, this is one of 9 race cars I own.

Crash a Rama is really the only event around here (besides the Hang Over @ Ransomville) that you don’t need a cage and belts for.

If I don’t sell it by December, I’ll put a cage and a gas tank in it for June Crash A Rama, was just hoping someone wanted a car to play with, theres still 6 big races to run in before the years over.

wow insane deal…too bad you didn’t try to sell it before Dunneville had all this trouble with bitchy neighbors, probably would have been easier to sell with a track like that still operating semi-locally.

GLWS though…definitely a steal.

Yea I know, I want to keep the car, but my garage space is crying right now, I’ve got 5 cars in a 3 car garage, so ones gotta go…

Sale Pending

SOLD