1993 240sx convertible parts car $1000

car has 270k on it
Here are the specs on the car

• Auto
  • silvia front end with tri projectors as well as the turbo front bumper
  • s14 creme leather seats (will also include stock seats)
  • re-wrapped door inserts with the same color material as the seats
  • Power top
  • pioneer speakers all around 6.5s up front (custom made brackets) and 4.5s i believe in the rear
  • pioneer deck
  • comes e-tested
  • bings rear valences
  • Silvia grill is on car now.
    from this
    http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/7645/dsc03473ij9.jpg

to this
http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/739/dsc00337pz4.jpg

Shootttt, willing to part anything?

Dude I Want The Lip !!! Please Link Me That

bad buzz for my old car

i hope your okay buddy

any more pictures or details.

sorry to see this.

Shitty deal man you ok? what happened?

damn man thats terrible, sorry to see your loss, its a shame, another silvia gonzo, hope your alright tho

raj, call me dude!!

i wanna know if ur ok!

fuck man i hope your alright.
rip that was a nice car man

lent my friend the car over night he lost control into a ditch where there was about six 500lb rocks that acted as a brick wall. His head cracked the windshield pretty damn bad, his face broke the steering wheel but luckily he has no broken bones, no cuts just his face is a bit swollen. thats all that matters.
just wondering if someone who has time to weld on a front clip would be interested thats all i can see this car coming back to life.

i will may be willing to part some things but i would like to get rid of the whole chassis. BTW looking for a s14 max price $4000

Does it still have a clean title?

Title’s clean as of this moment.

not trying to bump early but for those msging me about the frame. the spot of impact is quite bad the only thing i can say is it def needs to go on a frame straightener or get a new front clip and weld it properly back in. you definitely need time and experience to tackle this. The other parts of the frame are mint (parts that usually rust) because this is a vert and the frame rails are thicker

car is solldddd