1993 240SX hatch partout!

I am parting out my champagne hatch with beige leather interior. The rad is garbage for sure, and the stock intake is also trash. The hood is definately trash, but the passenger fender might be usable. Other than that, everything should be fair game. The hatch has no spoiler and never had one, and the defroster still works great.

Shoot me a message with what you want and a reasonable offer, and I will see what I can do for you.

What condition are the front and rear leathers in?

The back seats and the passenger seat is perfect. The drivers side is a little torn on the outer edge.

Does the car have AC, and does it work? I just bought a '93 Coupe and might need some replacement AC parts.

Yeah, car has AC and works fine

did the car have ps? =) i may want the lines, because mine are leaking =(

Yep, car has PS also. This car had everything. and now it has a custom front end :S

hows the motor and how many kms??

Motor has 275000 k on it. It was running fine before the accident, but it probably wont work anymore. The tranny is still good though. Let me know if you need any parts off the motor.

I am interested in the passenger side fender if you still have it.

Please drop me a line when you get a chance dmmdr@hotmail.com

Cheers,

Adam

sorry, passenger fender is damaged. You can have it for free if you really want it.

Parts that are now gone:

Hatch, driver’s fender, driver’s mirror, brake booster, starter motor, ecu might be spoken for also.

how about hinges for the hood…and the side marker on the passengers fender?

Hinges for the hood are fine. I am not sure about the sidemarker. I will check for you. You can have the hinges and the sidemarker for $15.

ok sold…i will hopefully be out that way next week…pm me and set up a time

i need a whole motor thanks anyway

Pm’d about the tranny.

hey i am looking for the Fuel Sending Unit. Whats the condition on that (rusty, etc)

How much?

The sending unit was newly installed last April, so it is in pretty good shape. I have someone interested in the tank, and I don’t know if he wants the sending unit also, so I will let you know.

I am parting out my champagne hatch with beige leather interior. The rad is garbage for sure, and the stock intake is also trash. The hood is definately trash, but the passenger fender might be usable. Other than that, everything should be fair game. The hatch has no spoiler and never had one, and the defroster still works great.

Shoot me a message with what you want and a reasonable offer, and I will see what I can do for you.