1993 240SX hatch partout!

What condition are the front and rear leathers in?

The back seats and the passenger seat is perfect. The drivers side is a little torn on the outer edge.

Does the car have AC, and does it work? I just bought a '93 Coupe and might need some replacement AC parts.

Yeah, car has AC and works fine

did the car have ps? =) i may want the lines, because mine are leaking =(

Yep, car has PS also. This car had everything. and now it has a custom front end :S

hows the motor and how many kms??

Motor has 275000 k on it. It was running fine before the accident, but it probably wont work anymore. The tranny is still good though. Let me know if you need any parts off the motor.

I am interested in the passenger side fender if you still have it.

Please drop me a line when you get a chance dmmdr@hotmail.com

Cheers,

Adam

sorry, passenger fender is damaged. You can have it for free if you really want it.

Parts that are now gone:

Hatch, driver’s fender, driver’s mirror, brake booster, starter motor, ecu might be spoken for also.

how about hinges for the hood…and the side marker on the passengers fender?

Hinges for the hood are fine. I am not sure about the sidemarker. I will check for you. You can have the hinges and the sidemarker for $15.

ok sold…i will hopefully be out that way next week…pm me and set up a time

i need a whole motor thanks anyway

Pm’d about the tranny.

hey i am looking for the Fuel Sending Unit. Whats the condition on that (rusty, etc)

How much?

The sending unit was newly installed last April, so it is in pretty good shape. I have someone interested in the tank, and I don’t know if he wants the sending unit also, so I will let you know.

Stock calipers rotors and pads were replaced about 10 months ago. Practically new. Get them while they are hot*

*Parts are not actually hot.

I will buy the PS lines!..pm me!