1993 240SX hatch partout!

I will let you know about the PS lines. Someone asked about the whole PS setup, but they haven’t gotten back to me yet.

Do you have stock beige floor mats? Mint OEM 5spd shift boot?

Floor mats, yes. My shift boot is kind of crusty though.

I need a driver side rear caliper /w abs. how much?

I don’t really want to sell just one caliper. The calipers, rotors, and pads were all replaced last summer, and I do alot of engine braking, so they are in great shape. I would prefer to sell it as a package.

Happen to have the cruise control… controls?

I do. Do you mean on the steering wheel, or the actual cruise control mechanism?

I’m going to check out my car today, and see what it needs. As for the AC, does it blow cold? I’m pretty sure I need a condenser, beyond that I don’t know.

Yeah, it worked well. Most of the time I would just suffer without it in an attempt to save gas, but I turned it on maybe once a week.

hi!is the hatch is in good cond. i really need it mine is rotten and i been looking all over the place. thanks. 4166629085

sorry man, hatch is gone. It’s a shame beacause that thing was gorgeous!

Transmission gone, brake booster gone, shift boot gone, wiring harness gone. Let me know if anyone needs anything else, because I am not going to be keeping it around for too much longer.

Driver’s Side Door still for sale?

Sent you a PM about the AC and cruise stuff.

Alright, I will try and pull out what you need.

One more thing, I need a drivers side power window switch (just the plastic piece you push)… happen to have that?

Yep, got that. The switch will be 600$. It is JDM tyte.

the drivers and passenger door frames, where the door hinges are on, that part of the chassis or a-frame or whatever lol i need that, ill cut it out and everything just pm me a phone number or sotmhing and ill talk to you there its hard to explane

Did you have any body kit pieces or a deck?

Is the engine in tack?