Sell 1993 240SX Hatchback Parts Car & Car Sell!

Hey Guys i’m selling my 1993 Dark Green 240SX Hatchback. Everything is Org, Never Mod, plus i had this car over 2 years now…runs great. Never Broken On me before. But now things are coming…plus i just bought a Van for my new work…no longer need my baby…Sad…

5 Speed, 270xxxkm

Anyways…let’s start talking about bads…

Bad.

• Driver side rear panel has a big dents…lucky paint didn’t come off…could be fix.
  • Some Rust here and there now.
  • rear braking sease.
  • Front Windshield cracks.
  • Front hood, Driver fender, Pair headlight cover Change now is Blue. (Cause Rust)
  • Tires 30% left.
  • That’s pretty much it for the bads. Other then that everything else is good.

If the car don’t like the shall…is good for parts car for ur project this summer guys.

Car is sold

Thanks for looking. Happy Long weekend Guys.

part out the shift nob and guages?

Location and #???

Thanks guys i’m located in Scarborough…u can PM me for the number…yes if u like i could part out the shift nob and guages…too $50 bucks take both.

All PM replys…Thanks all keep coming

how much for the leather interior

Car now is in pending…if the buyer back out…i will think about parting the Leather seat or interior…

mikey__boi88@hotmail.com
let me know if the buyer bakcs out im interstd in the whoel car

is still available…first come first get it…unless the buyer if deposit and pick up next day…i’m not holding for anyone…thanks you.

Born2beaskyline ur still have chance.

how’s the under body for rust??

tim

OK guys the car just sold…very nice buyer…pick up…no longer had the car now… thanks for looking the post

Good luck to u all.

how much for the deck

reading owns you buddy.

LOL

lol and rx-7s own you pal, just playing curtisssss can someone please lock this i keep looking at it thinking its a new thread

ibtl

hi
can u drive it to my friend’s garage, I want put it on lefter to check the rust under body. If not too bad, I will pick up today or tomorrow.