1993 Honda civic DX 4 door AUTO gas saver

Selling this Civic LX, it has 200,XXX miles but runs like a top. Shifts goods, brakes are good. Has power windows and locks, AC but needs a charge. Needs driver tierod end, two front 13" tires, rears are still like brand new. I will get pics up when I get home. Looking for $1200. Save some money on gas.

in 4 pics

Here are some quick pics from my phone. The body is in pretty good shape, no rot and just a few very small rust spots. A few paint chips.It also comes with a pioneer CD player with aux input. The front bumper will be put back on on the passenger side. Its a screw missing. I will also fix the tierod end with brand new one.

Might be interested even though I prefer stick. How are the tires? And roughly how many MPG’z? Thanks.

rear tires are brandnew fronts were but i have to check because of the tierod. It was getting ~35-38 mpg

EDIT:

The front two tires are shot, the rears are still like brand new. The car is actually an LX, it has power windows, locks, AC but needs a charge. All it really needs is a good cleaning and you coould have a decent daily driver with good gas mileage.

Come and get it$850, it does need two front tires, front passenger side tierod end from what I can see crawling under the car. Im not fixing shit hence the price, I have my hands full with my yard and new pool.

i’m thinking about this… if it were a stick, I would be there tonight with $$…

interested in trades?

any other kind of maintenance performed?

No trades sorry.

Timing belt was told was done at 160k, I know he kept up on oil and such.

This might be gone tomorrow, i have a guy coming back in the morning. We will see.

Did you sell this or what? I pm’d you my number. Call me and I’ll take a look at it today. I have cash, no BS, simple sale. Thanks.

Tom

I just sold it.

Congrats