1996 Honda Civic CX Hatch 172K 5Spd $1800 FIRM

Sold

Huh? Lol All kidding aside great seller here!

LOL ther ad was copied and pasted so the ad was with the tires at the price of $2300

But I know a lot of guys on here have civic wheel/tires or have access to cheaper tires. He will throw on some bullshit rolling/moving tires for cheaper basically

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

LOL ther ad was copied and pasted so the ad was with the tires at the price of $2300

But I know a lot of guys on here have civic wheel/tires or have access to cheaper tires. He will throw on some bullshit rolling/moving tires for cheaper basically

So basically $1950 with very good tires or $1800 with not so good tires. Lol plain english

Bump!

Strange bump considering the ad has been deleted from CL… FYI

would like to see the picts. or the old CL post - might be interested pending on my funds…

I updated the link. sorry about that and thank you for the heads up with the broken link

this might work… I’ll pm if i can get the funds and get more serious on my end! I noticed the 4dr civic in the background - any story on that one?? I looking either for a gas saver (3dr) or a 4dr that I can throw my kids in it if needed… either way, it must be a stick!

That other 4dr civic is automatic.

This hatch is pretty roomy in the rear seats and not hard to get kids in and out.
the MPG on this hatch is 8+MPG more then the sedans.

i’ve had a few civics and tegs and have used them a kid haulers… my current teg is under the weather and i am considering options right now but do need gas mileage - hence the interest in the 3dr

BUMP! 1500 takes it! No lesssss

link doesn’t work again, comes up as deleted.

Fixed!

No one wants a cheap MPG Car? dang!

i do but i don’t have the funds, and id offer to trade my s10 but i gotta fix it, i don’t think your interested in trades

i have someone interested… ur craigslist post doesnt work, i need pics!

post pics here

Car was just sold Thank you everyone.