2001 Honda Civic EX with studded winterforce *LOWERED PRICE*

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/1567602902.html

Up for sale is my 2001 Honda Civic EX. Current miles to date: 146,xxx. This car is in great condition. Pics can be seen on the craigslist ad above.

A brief background on the car…this was a smoker’s car so I had the entire interior fixed up with a new headliner, new visors, and new carpeting. I also have replaced the front tierods, front struts and front lower control arm bushings as well as a fresh alignment. With the sale you get 4 studded winterforce tires on chrome rims with about 90% tread left (1.5 season old). These are the most amazing tires I’ve ever had…you can drive through damn near anything WNY can throw at you. The studs claw through ice or snow with impressive results. The snows are on the vehicle now ready for the next storm and you also get a set of steelies/hubcaps with summer tires. 2 of which have about 90% tread left and 2 that probably need replacing come summer.

This car is FULLY loaded with AC, PS, PW, PL, Airbags, Sunroof, Manual Transmission and tinted windows. The car DOES NOT leak or burn anything! This car is a gas SIPPER and gets 32mpg city and 38-40 highway. Oh, the timing belt was changed at about 100k according to the previous owner, so lots of life left on the belt. I’ve owned this for about a year and a half with NO problems…not surprising being a HONDA! 8)

The only known flaw on the car is the front bumper which has a crack in it. The bumper has held up perfect for over a year with colored epoxy. It never bothered me enough to replace it since it’s been so solid. I just got her inspected so you get a VERY recent inspection sticker on this. She is on the road and can be test driven.

I’m looking for $4,200 and open to reasonable offers. Please email me with any questions, to make an offer or set up a test drive.

hm kinda what im looking for…

Great car. I have worked on this in the past and it’s super clean.

Thanks for the review & bump. :slight_smile:
I can only hope the Subaru treats me half as well as this Civic has.

http://i48.tinypic.com/9hrhar.jpg
Pics from the CL ad in case someone was interested but it was too burdensome to click the link. :wink:

Bump. It’s chillin in my garage till a new owner wanders over with cash. LOL
Hurry cause I’m sick of leaving the Subaru outside and brushing the bitch off. :wink:

Though I’ll tell ya what. Next time weather is like this I’m taking the Civic with those studded snows. I was sliding all over with the Suby’s half worn blizzaks and no ABS. :frowning:
Maybe I should rethink which car I’m selling.

I have a subaru with half worn all seasons and it doesn’t slide at all unless I make it slide, which it happens to be awesome at. ABS sucks most of the time anyways.

I also had a civic with worn as shit snows and it would go through anything, so I have to imagine this thing with winterforces is awesome.

Oh and Mr. T, I don’t see how this is much different from a spec-v, but you have owned a bunch of similar FWD cars.

i have a 05 with snow tires, the thing is really nice in the snow. so bump for you

I suppose I did romp a lil too much and make it slide. :wink:
Sliding is fun for sure in the suby. As for ABS, it’s just what I’m used to and I need to re-acclimate to pumping the pedal is all. :slight_smile:

Civic is a beast, the tires make ALL the difference on FWD I think.

Thanks for the bump fellas.

Believe me, it won’t.

the torque and horse power difference makes my spec alot worse in the snow lol.

Id def buy this car if I can sell the spec v in time

Thanks for shattering my hopes & dreams. :clap:

:wink:

And if it doesn’t you can trade me your spare TV to fix it :stuck_out_tongue:

LMAO. You almost had me ready to buy a 50" for downstairs, then move that 42" upstairs and trade/sell you the 42" currently upstairs. Then reality set in and I don’t want to break off that kinda bread right now. :wink:

B U M P

This weather is perfect for a test drive with the studded snows. Come see what she can handle and drive away a Honda owner. :slight_smile:
Get this and eat snow for breakfast…but not the yellow snow. LOL

32mpg average for me. Garage kept, so no hail dings etc…
Someone come drive this and you’ll leave saying “I BUY IT”.
http://www.airportplazajewelers.com/Images/index_r1_c1.jpg

And NO, this car won’t cost you “an arm and a leg”.

SIGH, LOL.

ugh i do want this

I’m surprised your Spec V isn’t sold. It looks pretty damn nice in the pics.
I saw you got some hater posts, where are mine? I’ve pissed several people off in here over the past year or 2. Are Honda’s above being bashed? :wink:

haha well it isnt the best time for selling it in the winter i guess even with the blizzaks. and its ok every once and a while if you gotta deal with some broke scumbags trying to get a car for nothing.
I have a few people interested in mine so if it sells soo ill def get in touch.

hey are those tires 15"s?