1993 Mazda RX-7 (FD) UPDATE: 14K!

love these cars glws !!!

How much cash my way? I could maybe convince my GF to drive that, but her car is an 02 with low miles.

GLWS - see me soon.

Fun car.

Agreed. Buy my car, V8s are for suckers. :wink:

bump

dont sell it! ive been back and forth on the same kinda thing your car is way to clean, do the small fixes and keep it!

Bump

Very nice, red w/ black. I was expecting puke tan interior

hahaha mike. his GF is gonna drive it. cuz its a girls car.

inb4idonthaveacarrightnow

GLWS

lmfao. He sent me a picture, it’s actually a beautiful car. Trade pending. :wink:

Bump, very interested in trades + cash my way.

Bump for new prices.

Can any of the sponsors(carnut, inn-tune?) give the car a once over and verify its health? I will make an offer once this is done as I know these are kaboom machines lol. But I still <3 them so much.

I am looking to build a road course/fun car. Typically say is a 450rwhp ZO6 or a 450rwhp RX-7 going to run better lap times? Thanks

Sure, that’s fine with me. Maybe I could have AAA tow it to their place.

As for the track times, the best coilovers and springs for the FD > best coilovers and springs for a z06. The only problem you’ll have against corvettes on the track is after 130~mph where their fifth gear is pulling strong, and yours needs a little time to spool.’

Car’s compression was 9.4 last year (stock is suppose to be from 9.2-9.4 as I understand). Let me know who or where you want me to send it to to have inspected, but I’d like to know your offer first as I’m going to have to foot the bill.

So you’re saying a 1993 RX7 is a better performing car then a 2002+ z06?

:lol:

RX-7 with an Z06 motor, yes

i definitely don’t think that was a stock vs. stock question

What’s so silly about this? The RX7 touge car is undefeated (against R35s, NSX’s, anything) and of the 4 or so cars to ever run a 55 at tsukuba, two of them are rx7s.

The aftermarket for rx7s >>>>>>>>> aftermarket for z06s.

Yea you realize Cougarspeed was referring to putting a LS6 from a z06 in the car not keeping it rotary…

Which is why he asked to get my motor checked out and asked me a rotary v. v8 question? :wink:

He told me before (when I first listed) that he wants one to put a v8 into.