1993 metallic green 240sx hb rb20det swapped

no longer for sale!

just thought I would say please read the ad to many people asking about if the frame needs a patch and it is pretty clear! This is a perfect deal for anyone that knows how to work on cars and actually enjoys doing it. With that said don’t cry to me because you don’t know how to do simple shit I would love to help you finish the build but I already am limited with time and still have to return a few favors to friends that helped me out with other projects. What I can do is give you a break down of what it will cost if you go to a shop. I know a few guys that do frame repair and estimate around 300-350 to get the frame fixed. I am supplying a catback exhaust with a downpipe and highflow cat, I’d recommend buying an extra exhaust flange and getting that welded on to the catback should cost no more then $60. You will need a battery and tray that ranges from 50-200 depends on what battery you go with. The rest is all cosmetic stuff.

buy it before I end up fixing it up and changing my mind it really hurts to sell it!

how is swapping cross members the ghetto way? those mounts look ghetto as fuck

edit: your price is also ghetto imho

How? If you use a skyline cross member the shifter sits forward and interferes with the radio trim, it also has clearance issues with the hood and the drive shaft doesn’t go in all the way you can see the spline. The engine sits a lot further back with the mounts I used and gives you more clearance for a radiator and fan setup. Also a cross member only costs $50. If you don’t like it don’t buy it.

So how do my mounts look “ghetto”, its not like they’re not made out of cardboard.

sorry to offend you but I’m sure many would agree if they had to do an rb swap again they would not use the cross member.

i had none of those issues. and cool I won’t buy your overpriced car

Thats fine you think its over priced this is not a charity I don’t give shit away. Sorry my price isn’t “christian” enough for you.

With a Skyline crossmember the shifter does not sit forward, the driveshaft fits fine, Radiator sits fine and you can run the rad fans on the back of the rad. Hood clearance sure but most people run spacers, I’ve even seen them on nob rb cars.

I prefer crossmembers over rb in s chassis “motor mounts”. Good luck if one breaks.

Oh yea? I think the reason the ones Ive seen sit forward are because most guys are using the rb25 transmission, but in general the mount to me seem like a better design. What ever you prefer.