Rb25det swap s13

I know some people have asked questions about this but im looking for first hand experience/anwers. so here it goes.
Im 23 with a 92 hatch pretty much stock and I plan on getting another s13 next spring so Im trying to get some numbers down for the swap and whats needed. Ive been on google and other 240 sites but havent found what Im looking for.
Please keep in mind I dont want a SR or KA-T so leave that out and only post if you have good info on this swap Thanks.

I read r33 front clips cost 3500-3700? and that I can use the r33 crossmember with the skyo ($500) mount kit for a perfect install, with the mckinney driveshaft?
What do I need for a clean, heathy swap (Parts and prices will really help)
Thanks in advance.

Hey man good choice on the RB25…

Anyways. I did the swap on my 97… you should do one on a S14 lol… A lil rarer and Definitly super easy…

All that U need is the mounts… You can go with the R33 cross member but it sits the engine really high in the engine bay where U cant use strut towers and its really hard to do intercooler piping…

I personnally would go with the Mkinney Mounts and drive shaft. The mkinnney mounts sit the engine Real low and far back so it makes for some nice clearance.

As far as harness goes its pretty easy. theres a lil more work involved for a S13… I did My s14 harness In about hour hour and a half… as All U need to do Is repin the M63 connector… and change a few things Up for AC and wipers…

Its a real easy swap and Not much more then a SR swap Im still not sure Y more people dont do it… The sound alone is worth the swap…

i have been told that rb’s make 240s feel like there is a ton of bricks under the hood do to the added weight.
whats your take on that spooolin?

WEll to me it did feel A bit heavier… But I didnt have Power steering. lol…

I found It did Change a bit Because I did have the 3 engines in the car KA, SR and RB… But nothing Substantial. But If you wanted a All Out track car thats awesome In every way fro the corners… I would probably stick With the SR… But For the cool factor. and Just the awesome torque Of the RB… and well lets face it… THE SOUND… RB it is all the way…

Sure the RB weighs a Lil more then the SR… but Honestly… the smiles it creates When ever u hammer down… Its tottaly worth it…

listen its a pain in the ass i just finished gettin the motor to run and now i need to figure out how to get a skyline cluster to work in a s13 (btw if anyone knows would be greatly appreicvated for some help) BUT ITS COOL but a pain in the ass BUT COOL