WTB: RB20DET Direct S13 Bolt In

Hey Everyone. Im looking for an RB20DET that has the Mckinney Mounts and Harness preset to bolt into my S13. Im located in Mississauga Ont and Willing to Dish out 1900 for engine/Tranny… Let me know

newb.

LOL!!! cant stop laughing. x2 btw

OP - that’s too little cash for what you are asking.

budjet around 4 g’s for a good rb swap

That’s funny. Why is it that I can grab a gtst front clip for 2gs with cossmember and steering rack ready to go. I alreadyt have the car I just need an engine and tranny with an r32 crossmember. 4 grand? Are you serious. Doesn’t look like I’m the newb here after all

So just grab a front clip.

and make sure u got some extra scrilla around for problems, pay shit get shit

not shit itll still be decent but money spent correlates with quality

1st of all, wrong section

2nd of all, YOU are new

3rd of all, no fucking RB for you.

SR is cheaper and better :wink:

Nice, I like how you sugar-coat your messages.

I try my absolute best.

It’s just starting to piss me off that all these kids think they can drop in an RB for the same price as an SR!

BTW, let me know about the spring situation.

Kids? Im not a fucking Kid… Im prob a solid 80 lbs bigger than you Lean. I know the going rate for most things in this swap… Sure there might be the little things here and there but for the most part Ive priced things out… I didnt post on this forum to be criticized. I posted for some help… Thats it if you dont want to help DONT REPLY! simple as that

Close this thread… It seems poeple in this forum are no help

ok you can get a clip with motor trans and cross member for 2gs… now what about a fmic? fmic custom piping thats going to have to be made, a bov, upgraded fuel pump your going to need to run that motor, not to mention your going to want to replace the timing belt and bearings, water pump ect…

all that little stuff adds up quick

you may be able to hack something together for 1900 but its going to run like shit and brake in 2 weeks.

sorry to be a joy kill

:bowdown:

yea you are a newb… my rb20 motorset was 1500 included everything… sure it can be done but , what about a new clutch, water pump, timing belt, fmic, custom piping, turbo timer etc.

you want mikinney mounts there what 5-600? alone

and if u have no where to install it like me you have to pay for that aswell

a hack rb 2g’s

a proper swap that will last around 3500-4g’s +

^^^^ my thunder has been stolen.

<3

i know sorry i just felt the point should be driven in

this is why son has had the same 30 active members for 3 years now lol