1993 RX7

I believe he didn’t get it

who is this clownshoe?! :lol

You probably thought cbrundige wasn’t a faggot.

NOPE!, huge faggot! Come see me, Chuck Testa at Ojai Valley Taxedermy!

:rofl

missile car.

Whata fag

cbrundige… you sure you make $15 an hour? You sure you don’t make like $4 an hour +tips at red lobster?

where did it come from? If it was around or in Gloversville I would check the car fax.

A friend uncle had the exact car, Touring Edition, yellow, 55K at the time, and backed it into a telephone pole, sold it wrecked with clear title. Never reported the crash (yes your assumptions about the reason are right).

Its a long shot, but I would find out the history on the car if you are serious.

MAN I gotta start reading threads to the end prior to posting.

:facepalm myself for giving actual advice in this thread. LOL

i feel the same way and i posted way before you…but maybe it will help someone out. 6k rx7 means it should barely be running usually, or a really really clean shell.

I made $15 an hour once

whoops, im sorry I forgot to add two zeros

haha damn this kid is a tool dude

Before I knew this kids balls looked like hairless peaches and is still in highschool i texted him asking if he wanted to buy my gst… Dude tells me thanks but hes DYING to get back in the drift world lol… When if ever did he get INTO the drift world!? lmao… Can you even compete in drift events at 17? lol

I dont see why not as long as you have a license. The dragway has a high school eliminator class.

Shut up, Paul.

there was a 14 year old driving at the last event.

:rofl :rofl

I make $10.50 an hr lol… works for me at my age lol, i have plenty of extra money to play with, not as much as i would like, but im thankful for my job. I love my job!!!

this is the internet, lie. at least double it, you make 21 an hour on the internet.

yea i meant 10.50 hr in my second job lol;P never mentioned my other job 25 hr as a supervisor in a strip club? lol

yeah always inflate to compensate

everyone is rich in this thread, and broke in the forsale section. convenient