1993 RX7

i was DEFINITELY getting it. then i came across other shit tht became priority.

The blue one in Coby? That was mine at one point. Some fucks tried to steal it too.

“cbrundige is a faggot”

-lksi on cazwrx187’s user name

O yeah? please enlighten men. You live at home and you dont have any money, mommy and daddy pay for all your shit. You were never going to get that piece of shit car you fucking dope.

$6000 is totally worth it, just look at it…

:dunno

In that case, I DEF did have a scheduled date to fuck Pamela Andersons asshole while Jessica Alba rimmed me… But then I got sidetracked and missed it.

I also was DEF buying a Bugatti… then I forgot I didnt have $2,250,880 so I bought a beamer instead.

shift happens, nam sayin?

if the description is true, it doesn’t matter how shitty the exterior is, 6k for any running fd is cheap as hell, i’d be suspicious of it. make sure it has been taken care of.

but…

then i read that…rx7s, well any car is “easy” to mod, just unbolt old parts and bolt in new parts right…rx7s need lots of tlc to not fuck up. theres about 1-2gs in mods you need to do before doing any mods you want to do. and 3 rotor swaps are very expensive. if your looking at this car because you can afford it because it’s so cheap, you might want to look elsewhere.

spoken from an owner of a blown up 93…

I WAS DEFINITELY GONNA BUY A BUGATTI but then I also forgot i didnt have the money

damn, what a bitch

last time i checked, ive worked longer then u have, and get paid 15$ an hr. along with not having to pay bills n food. so last time i checked i paid for my own car, my own insurance n all my own car necessities. so fuck off capt’n

15 an hour! WOOHOOOOOOOO

I wish i was ballin’ like you :cry:

I made 15 a hr when I was 18 … Id be homeless at that pay nowadays. I have a 94 camaro that needs a motor . Car is a legit 10 sec car so many bolt ons its not even funny

I wipe my asshole with $15 an hour.

if i made $15 an hour working full time i’de be PISSED

fuck I wish I made $15 an hour

We wish you did too, we wish you did.

Yeah, we’ve SPOON FED you several links to jobs that pay that, or more (or worst case will pay your more than that after working there a year, but your [COLOR=“DarkRed”]BOGUS LIST OF JOB REQUIREMENTS[/COLOR] prevent you from making a move. It’s YOU’RE OWN FAULT

And I’d never work for 15 dollars an hour. Lowest I made out of the military was 14/hr, 10 years ago, for like 4 months. I’m making nearly 25 right now, will be ~27-8 in the summer

Well Im making the most Ive made so far right now. Im waiting on my friend to get back to me about a possible job where he works making significantly more than I do now.

You’re a complete idiot… you know nothing about me, but I know that you live at home and that you’re in highschool. You are in love with rice rockets, I know this because that eclipse you had/have is a complete piece of shit. So i will ask you again… what happened to the v8/supercharged/nitrous/nitro methane rx7? You dumb fuck.