i found a nice rx7

i found a nice rx7 what do you guys think about it here is the linkhttp://albany.craigslist.org/car/695375566.html

Good candidate for an LS1 swap.

dude my buddy has a MINT dark blue 87 rx-7 that hes selling…already has KYB adjustable shocks on it, some black rims…5 spd. He’s looking for only 3200 for it…if your seriously interested I will bring you to look at it. Its at the shop right now getting a brand new clutch tho.

Nice looking car… You may want to try and get info about the engine… (Most) rotaries don’t last as long as piston engines between rebuilds, with the seals and all that…

standard?

apex seals FTL

rx7s are a joke unless you have tons of paper or youre really good at fixing shit

:+1

If you’re looking for something to get from point A to B then stay away from Wankel rotary’s.

If you’re looking for a very fun, unique project I would look at SSmokinnSS’s mentioned car.

hey ss smookin ss could you send me pics miles condition ect’ thanks bro

well m ycuz has a really nice rx8 and he is good with the rx7 and 8 he use to have a 7 he said there quick stirght up with the rotary and he said there easy to fix just they burn alot of oil.

The engine was designed to burn oil, that should be your first sign of how maintenance heavy the cars are.

Is this going to be your only car, or “project” car?

only car but i like that one casue it seems cheap nad not that bad would have to take a look ta it first the thing is i want to have money left over to put in it thats why i am looking at this one if that ss smokin ss friend car is nice i would like to look at that any body hear about it was it beat on raced .

I wouldn’t get it, if it was your only car.

I’d consider the typical project of having a Honda.

There is a nice SC Eg for sale here, for a good price.

As much as I am down for rotaries, and dislike hondas…

Ill have to agree with vlad on this, if you looking for a good daily and something you could sink a little cash into to make a fun car go with the honda

omg i cant belive i just said that :wtf

i had a honda prelude and after thati dont want a honda again :nono