1993 s13 convertible

Hi, I am selling my 1993 convertible. This car is very clean, I imported it from the states. The car has only had one owner before myself. The woman I bought it from got rid of it because the tranny let go. The first thing I did was swap in a manual transmition from an s14 and new clutch. The frame on this car is clean no rust at all. I painted the car last summer. The car has power windows,locks ,power retractible roof, a/c, and cruise control and everything works. The mileage on the car is aprox 170 000km(has american cluster). Currently the car is in storage for the winter and there are a few cosmetic issues such as repainting the body kit I will be doing before it is sold. The car should be ready within the month.
The car has eibach springs, I believe its a 2" drop. It has an unknown front lip, SER side skirts and modified bings rear valances. The motor is completely stock and runs very strong. The asking price is 5000$

Photos:

CAR IS SOLD**********

sorry if i missed it but where is the car located thanks

Chris

the car is currently in Ottawa but family is in St.Catharines so we make frequent trips during the summer.

PRICE DROP! 5000$ this car is very clean with great frame rails, I will try to upload photos of underbody asap.

CAR IS SOLD*******************************