1994 camry

i have a 1994 camry with 210k. and 180k on motor. car has semi new clutch, motor mounts brakes and rotors. this is a 5 spd. the paint job is flat black, and interior is gray. and the car runs fine smooth shifting. im selling for 1400/w parts. it comes with extra set of headlights, taillights, stock clear corners, front grill, gauge cluster, extra header, extra ac condenser, extra 4 steelies with new snow tires, and extra std 1992 transmission. and a fresh oil change, radiator fluid, and new spark plugs and wires. or if jus interested in car and no extras wiill sell for 1000. rims in pic not included. will sell rims for $75, one rims has a crack in the back. the others are perfect.

also i dont know y it stalls. but we cleaned the iac, and the egr works jus fine. it could be a sensor or something like that. it doesnt throw any codes so i dont have a clue y its doing it, so if anyone knows what is and and wants to fix it, or buy it to be a project car it would be great.

pics?

bump, also if anyone knows anyone and or can fix my exhaust, i will pay for that.

EDIT : fixed my exhuast still problems with stalling. getting the car diagnostic test today to see exactly whats wrong.

EDIT: fxed stalling and rough idle runs like its supposed to and no dieing. only thing now is I’m changing spark plugs and wires, and if it works car will run perfectly, might not sell unless good price, and now the car is flat black.

buhhhhhhhh