1994 Civic CX "Team Teal"

Sold

Hmm…

really clean car and good deal

Damn it still hasnt sold

ugh this car is so clean

Hey, who’s car trailer is that always in your yard? I see it all of the time out by the road. You should chain it up!

I love this car! Wish I was in the position to buy it.

Ugh Cory, you and I have to have a talk about you and your platform changing habits…

stop buying everybody elses cars and stick to one bro lol.

Calling dibs on the Z34 Lumina in the background of picture 4.

GLWS. Hope this goes to a good owner who will treat her right.

I would really love to buy this and bring it back to it’s roots of a nice turbo B series, but right now isn’t the best time :frowning:

I have to ask, do the holes in the rear bumper make that much difference in drag? I understand it on this car, considering the engine history, but I see so many shit Civics and Celicas with those. So frickin clean.

Probably not so much for drag cause the bumper is still there hanging down, but maybe more so to relieve air pressure that can cause lift that would be very dangerous in a light weight car that traps 100+mph. Not to say it does nothing for drag coefficient but the potential lift generated is probably more of a concern.

Im tired of being call a ricer Ive grown out of the honda thing but jumped on this because I couldnt find an evo I wanted at the time and its this is super clean. Once this is gone Im on the hunt for another evo.

lol? Ricer? pretty sure a person can be a ricer with ANY car dude. not just hondas. why would evo’s be any different?

:tbu I do love me some evo!

sold!

Just saw someone driving this on the northway this morning?

this car is gonna be a nisky lot all star now…

my friend AJ bought it…