FS: 94 civic $4500 or BO, last chance

Whats up everybody,
I have a 94 Civic that didnt sell on ebay, so I want to take a shot here. I really need to get it out of my garage as soon as possible so please email me with any questions. It is automatic with 71,XXX miles on it. The paint is white, silver and orange so please email me for pics. I do have a carfax printed up and I could prob. email it to you. Her eis the VIN and the listing on ebay.
Thanks,
Pat

VIN Number: 1hgeg8664rl018574

You are bidding on a 1994 Honda Civic LX. This car was shipped to NY from Florida and has never seen snow. It runs great and has been in storage all year but started and driven a few times a week during the summer to let it breath a little. The oil has been changed religiously every 3000 miles, and tires rotated every oil change. The car is in excellent shape and has been taken care of very well. The reason I am selling the car is my recent wedding and house purchase so either me or the car have to go.

It was custom painted White, Silver and Orange a few years ago just before I bought it and has 17" white rims with new tires last year, so they have minimal miles on them. No work done under the hood, just aftermaket cold air intake, exhaust and coilovers. The car has an Alpine alarm with automatic door locks.

The exterior mods include: an orange underbody Streetglow neon kit, white LED neon windshield washer nozzles, rear spoiler and ground effects.

The interior mods include: custom painted silver and white interior, reverse glow gauges (that still need to be wired up), Hella three air horn, and a custom third brake light. All switches have been relocated to the center console with some vacancies for additional items. All the wiring needed for PS2 and a tv is in the car, all you need to do is plug them in and you are ready to play. Also all the wires for a system have been run into the trunk from the previous owner but I did not put one in.

Items included but not on the car are M3 mirrors, angel eye projector headlights, and clear altezza taillights, as well as 2 - 12" orange neons. I will also include a kit to paint the callipers. It was purchased from tirerack.com and is white. I have the stock muffler, intake and factory rims with tires that will also go with the car. The steelies are on the car as of right now because I might have a serious buyer.
Thanks,
Pat

would you like some chicken with that rice

on a serious note good luck on the sale

YA YA YA I know it is a little ricey with the giant spoiler and all, but at least the tezzas are off.

what do you mean ricey? isn’t it stock??

im interested in the angel eye projector headlights if there black housing…

hahahahahahhahahahahahahha

bwahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

omg hahahahahhahahhahahhahahahahahah

gl with sale.

wow, i saw that on ebay, do urself a favor and burn it. sorry for the brutality, glws

looks clean other then the sideskirts, paint job, wing, rims, taillights and interior

In case you morons haven’t figured it out, this is classifieds. Not off-topic. If you are not interested in the car, and don’t have something constructive to add, then SHUT THE FUCK UP.

If you feel strongly about how his car looks, PM him your thoughts.

I’m waiting for the next idiot with some bullshit comments in this or any other classified thread I come across.

Carry on.

Not a fan of the paint scheme, but from the tiny pic, it looks like its done well :tup:

might help the sale if you put the stock spoiler back on…g/l either way I think I Saw this car in the apartments by wsw hs

Sorry but the angeleyes are chrome housing, and no stock spoiler. The paint was done very well actually but its time for me to pay some bills. Ya my g/f lived in those apartments by WSW so it was there often.

nice car :tup:

Thanks

to be honest i bet it would sell if u jsut did a cheap flat black paint job and got rid of the spoiler just a thought tho. i mean the paint job itself looks good but most ppl r down with that kinda thing

I think that car would look real good with no wing and stock tails. It’s good paint job. Good luck with sale.

it looks like someone did good work on the paint, but id have to agree it might sell faster if you removed the wing and changed the altezza’s. good luck with the sale though because it does look like a good quality car for a cheap price

ok, I installed coilovers on this car a few years back. The paint from what i remember was pretty decent. the body is in real good shape, and the car was clean!!! This is the first civic that i worked on where the shock bolts on the control arm DIDNT snap on me. Came free like butter. Anyway, im sure if you relist it on ebay you will find a buyer.

Sold Thanks