1994 Infiniti G20 (sr20de + vlsd) Buffalo,NY $500

It’s gotta go this weekend or I’m pulling out the engine and trans and scrapping the rest. Was my daily driver up until 4 years ago then I parked it, and it sat on the back burner (because my wife got a new car and her old Taurus had A/C for summer ant remote start for winter… ). I drove the shit out of this car and it always asked for more, kinda sad, but I have too much other stuff that needs attention first.

Anyhow, I bought the car in 2006 with 200k on the clock and a rod knock so I swapped in a '93 SE-R drivetrain with 163k on the clock

The good:
Strong SR20DE out of a '93 SE-R (these pull a premium before race wars)
VLSD 5 speed trans out of a '93 SE-R
Raxle on driver side
7500 rpm G20 ECU
AGX’s with 40k on all four corners that saw daily driver duty usually set at 1-2 (so 3-4 front and 7-8 rear valves hardly used if that is a “thing”)
Exhaust was newish… before it sat

The medium:
Car has 270+k on it so some rust, not terrible for northern car.
The engine and trans has ? 230k on it?
It is a lowport engine harness on a highport engine, it works, worked for 5 years and 70k

The stuff that would need immediate attention:
Alternator frozen
Axle seals to transmission leaked out after sitting so long, don’t know why, thought it was odd and never got under there to look. Needs gear oil.
The driver door sags because the sunroof drainage in the lower A-pillar hinge area. The door will not stay shut tight. This is a PITA when dealing with the factory alarm that requires the door to be shut and the door key to be turned to disarm.

The money making stuff to get through LeMons B.S.:
Sunroof
window motors
lights

It has a title and should be road worthy with some TLC.

I’m probably forgetting something. I think I have new pads, rotors and rubber lines somewhere…

If this gets made into a LeMons car I’d gladly rent a seat for $499

email me jwashburn78 at hotmail dot com

“G20 NYSpeed” in subject line

Thanks,
Jeremy

$450

This would be a great winter beater for someone. Unfortunately it’s summer right now.

It’s a good summer beater too, out braked and out cornered a certain black CTS-V, faster in a straight line than a Crown Vic, sunroof is great for setting off roman candles, saturn missles, and such. Just need to take it easy on repeated 100 to 0 stops, got the brakes pretty warm once bar hopping.

oh, I’m lazy and haven’t pulled the engine yet, so I still have this.

It wasn’t the axles, but the shift linkage seal. I have a new one. I took it for a quick 2 mile drive a few months ago. Exhaust is leaking by flex pipe, still needs alt.

• Updated - - -

oh, I’m lazy and haven’t pulled the engine yet, so I still have this.

It wasn’t the axles, but the shift linkage seal. I have a new one. I took it for a quick 2 mile drive a few months ago. Exhaust is leaking by flex pipe, still needs alt.

This is a stupid question but is this just FWD?

It’s FWD, but I don’t understand what “just FWD” is.

I was attempting to avoid the " well its FWD and RWD seeing its AWD" typically smart ass reply.