1994 toyota supra build

im ripping down my supra motor to the bare block and restarting. Ive dropped 4500 on motor internals alone. i still need a stand alone fuel system and a smaller turbo for more boost through lower rpms and a bunch of other shit.trying to build it for some fun at the glen on track days. mike and the crew at innovative tuning are doing all work but motor work just because i have someone building my motor who is a close friend who is Chris fronczak of fronczak racing is building the engine and north east machine is doing the machine work on it and i will pretty much be buying all the parts other than motor parts from swerve they get shit in fast.

nice looking car!
terribly formed paragraph lol

what holset is on the car now?

nice looking shop.

looks like an hx35

they all look the same lol
it’s pretty big

Nice.

mmm holset im on the prowl for hx40

Good looking car. I would think that a hx35 would respond quickly on a motor that large.

Such nice cars those MKIVs.

Good luck with the build.

Definitely bad-ass. Don’t see too many Supra builds

jealous!

How much power do you plan on making? There is really no need to upgrade internals if your not making over 800 rwhp. If your building it to eventually run at then glen you wouldnt want anywhere near that power.

Stay away from northeast machine, they did the head on my supra and installed the valve seals incorrectly. I would bet they would make the same mistake on yours if you let them work on it.

When did you pick this car up? Did you get it local or on ebay?

i would trust this guy.

and whatever the car was at when i was in it at dunneville…im guessing 500wheelish? is more than enough for trackdays, felt REALLy quick

wutup cuz

Ill take that holset off your hands. :slight_smile:

more pics of the car? I see a cage in that fourth pic…

yea i think its a street power 4 point cage i had to have a role cage gives the car a much more series look.ill get more pic this is just a sample.

im keeping the holeset for my other supra build im doing but ill let you know if i change my mind

agreed and a hx40

supra’s R Hawt! I want one someday