1995 240sx SE for sale or trade

Looking to sell or trade my 1995 Nissan 240sx. It does have high km but runs mint, would probably need new motor mounts soon. Has Megan headers and strut bars, KYB adjustable struts on lowering springs, cold air intake, magnaflow muffler. Leather interior which is about 7/10 and also has JDM gauge cluster. Solid short shifter clutch is original but pretty good. Body needs some work around the quarter panels in the rear but still in great shape. Engine light is on because only one O2 sensor is reading with the Megan headers, will need a stock manifold to pass e-test. Looking for $2,500 or trade for something RWD, have an S13 build in progress and want something else for a daily. Let me know some offers and I will get back to you.

what color?

pictures would help…

Its black on black and pics tonight

its actually a really nice looking s14, seen it this weekend up and close , its a great way to get into an s14 for a decent price.

actual km on chassis? pics from under the car showing rails and floor. post vin too. tnx

im not posting the vin i dunno how many km on chassis cause i had to put new cluster in it when i got it and ill put under car pics up tomorrow

hey do you have a contact number? real interested in buying this car

sold lock up