1995 Bmw M3 For Sale

Seriously Interested.

I know how the car is… I was at nicks ALOT when the motor was getting swapped.

Wait i thought you lived in nyc.

You will be getting a call soon.

Fixed your pics, but I hate angel eyes on anything but E39s. So you’re on your own there. I will not support their usage. :rofl

Lol benny. I have the stock parts, but I bought a lot of extra stuff, good stuff at that. Oh and hooked on240 I’m still waiting for your call bro, ithe car is a lot better then it was at nicks lol, $3000 later. Lmk if your intrested. Ather sell it to you then any of these young bastards that keep saying their gonna buy it, but then mommy and daddy say no.

damn, thats the price of the offers I’m getting on the race car. FYI. " Dude more power to you, but comments like that aren’t nice dude, keep em to yourself, thanks. And I hope you get $20,000 for your race car not 11. My car is worth a lot more then what I’m asking, but I have no choice I need to sell it. Somebody bring cash, and you’ll be satisfied, I bet my life on it. :wink:

excellent car, i seen it at rankins a few times too !

Yeh singh, thanks its lookin a lot hotter lately. Thanks bro.

work pwns me.

6-6 M-F. :ahh

but ya. im switching banks and what not. just trying to get everything together.

alright bro sounds good, hit me up on my cell when your ready. pm sent

TTT

Need the car sold guys, I have a large loan I need to pay off. I am now taking $10,000. Anyone that comes with cash can take it.

ill give you 1000 above EXCELLENT blue book value(6200+1000), and you can keep the headlights and those K-junk coilovers

so 7200 bucks. and this is a serious offer.

by the sounds of it, you whooped this car. not meaning to offend you, but this is 2009, we are in a economic crisis, and this car is not a 12,500$ value E36 anywhere you go.

No thanks buddy, kbb is the worst one to go with anyway. These cars don’t go by book btw. But thanks for the offer. I got offered 9500 and said no. You can go pay 7200 for one with 160+k on it

Anthony, you’ll be getting a PM in a bit (regarding price, not about purchasing)

Just lookin out for ya and “keepin it real” :smiley:

KBB is BS for these cars, eSurance gave me $1700 over KBB for my whooped 140k M3. Mods don’t mean shit, the fact that it has a 67k motor doesn’t mean much without providing full documentation.

You really should have taken that 9500 offer man.

EDIT: nevermind. i was pretty much going to say this :smiley:

buying another car < paying for school.
Sorry dood. Ive been inlove with your car since i seen it at rankins.
I <3 your/nicks (:lol) black vadars.

:banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

ARE U KIDDING ME

thanks for all the input, and opinions guys. price is at 10,000 i know for a fact ill get it, but obviously on this site, its a no go. thanks for the interest. but when i get 10gs for the bimmer, ill let you know, and i have all documentation on this car.

wow thats one sexy car. i always loved the look of that model bmw !!!