SXY TIME is for sale =(

PRICE DROP!
so yea its time me and my M3 go our separate ways. its a 1999 silver m3 with about 44k miles on it. excellent running condition. 5 speed, heated power seats (vaders) (comes with cold weather package) all stock. it’s missing the HK mids in the doors which is about $200 to replace (they got stolen outta my car when i brought it for service at a huge bmw dealership up here) theres a small ding in the hood which i quoted for about $550 to repair and a chip in the paint/clearcoat on the passenger side fender that was quoted at about $250 to repair. nada value of my car would be a little over $21,000 but it has a rebuilt title, (dont worry it wasnt totalled, it was stolen by some hood rats and slightly vandalized so the original owner didnt want it back so the insurance had to total it out which gave it the salvage title which was changed to a rebuilt not too long after. i got into a slight accident with it a few months ago during a storm and slid into a curb so both drivers side rims were replaced along with the control arms which bent on the impact of the curb. it has LN bridgestone potenza re-01r tires on all the 2 front wheels and 50% left on the rears. i’m looking to get $14,000 for it but i am flexible and can negotiate a price.

good luck w/ the sale buddy
but becareful

dont let people try to talk you down in price since it will need a timing belt and waterpump in like 40k. HAHAHA

$5,000 cash in hand ;D

g/l with the sale…

any reason why you are selling?

hope you get into another bimmer.

idk how often hes on here so ill answer this for him

Hes selling it only for personal reasons. there is nothing wrong w/ the car at all.
Ive driven it, ridden in it many times, changed the oil on it. Its a beautiful car.
I hate to see it go.

timing belt?

silly hondas

I think i saw this at HVCC one day. Clean car, good luck.

Inside joke benny

gotcha

I saw this car at Latham Farms a while ago. Looks great. I doubt anyone going to look at this will be disapointed.

yeah, he work at the farms. and i agree, clean e36! :tong

haha, thanks nick, but yea i’m selling it cuz i have a bunch of debt i wanna clear up and im cutting my hours back at work to focus on school more. the joke about the waterpump in 40k is cuz some old fart tried to offer me like 10 grand saying that in like 40k miles its gonna need a whole bunch of stuff replaced. lol needless to say, i told him a bmw wasn’t for him and he needed to stick with his “acura integra rsx” lol

hey no bashing hondas/acuras you fuck

he’s right about the 40k remark, right aroudn there is when the usual things come up to need replacing

ie: rtabs, lcabs, balljoints, tie rods, pretty much every soft part in the suspension/soft moving parts, and cooling system, fuel filter, etc etc…all around 75-90k miles.

he’s right about the 40k remark, right aroudn there is when the usual things come up to need replacing

ie: rtabs, lcabs, balljoints, tie rods, pretty much every soft part in the suspension/soft moving parts, and cooling system, fuel filter, etc etc…all around 75-90k miles.
[/quote]
yea but thats all just reg maintenance that you need to deal with when buying a car, he’d have another 3 to 5 years to worry about that considering the m3 isnt a winter car in the least bit so he prolly wouldnt be driving it. plus half the suspension got replaced when it sexy timed into a curb haha

hittin that curb isnt really something to be proud of…

damn if i had the money for this car i would definitly drive it

lol who said i was proud of it nick? had that not happened, those fucks at keeler nvr would have stolen my speakers

^^ at least he was honest about that happening. most people are shady when they try to sell a car.

so who wants to buy it???