1995 Civic 5 speed $2000

I am posting this car for a female friend. Her dad is selling the car for her because shes getting a new one.

Asking $2000

1995 civic DX
150,XXX miles
all stock
5 speed
Brand new brakes
Some new exhaust parts
Typical Honda rust, not that bad. Mostly in and around the rockers.

I have driven this car a few times and it runs well. Suspension feels tight and in good condition. It would be a good winter car or a low-buck daily driver.

They are asking $2000 for it. Call 716-566-8958 for more information, I’m sure I’m missing a few things. As I said its not my car it’s a friend’s. Call the number don’t text it. And call at a reasonable time of day, like maybe after dinner time if possible. Feel free to PM me about it if you want. I’ll give you whatever info I can.

Sorry for the mediocre pictures.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19654[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]19655[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]19656[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]19657[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]19658[/ATTACH]

i will never understand why civic’s hold so much reasale value…hell a 17yr old bmw/audi with a 150k and rust is worth about the same…

Looks solid, this should sell quick. Its a honda thats why↑

Civics hold resale because they are easy and cheap to keep running and they get awesome gas mileage.

Might be interested. Subscribed so I can check back in soon.

Sounds good

dx yo!! manual rack?

Just like neons, and their not worth shit lol

Civics are nothing like neons, and if you think they are, you need your head examined…

ehhhhhhhhhh idk about that one

um, they don’t go through head gaskets like neons do…not even close!

HAHA! anyways good luck with sale buddy.

Neons suck. Lets keep the nonsense out of the thread.

Few more pictures

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19667[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]19665[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]19666[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]19668[/ATTACH]

Not showing up for me. Anyone else having issues?

should be fixed

Bumpski

HI

Please tell me how is this not like a neon? If your motor/head gasket does go you can find another engine at m&m for $99 lol

I drove my neon up to 130k spraying 100shot for 40,000 of them… And no i dont still have a neon just saying how they relate. A gutted 12sec was fun but then i grew up

apparently you haven’t grown up with posting gay shit in his fs thread, stop posting unnecessary bullshit comments, no one cares about a shitty 420a neon…

glws, dylan car looks awesome in those pictures.