1995 Civic CX Hatchback

Sale pending

Selling my '95 CX hatchback. It’s red, black interior, 5sp, manual everything. I bought it at the end of the winter and put about 7K trouble-free miles on it. I just took it off the road when I got my new one. The car runs and drives great. Drive it cross country tomorrow. I didn’t have to do anything other than an oil change. It’s stock, never modded. It gets about 40mpg, and yes, it’s slow. Typical dents, scratches, and Honda rot in the rear quarters. There is a dent on the rear bumper corner/quarter and one on the PS fender. (It used to be parked in the city). No rust underneath. The PO had a new exhaust, new gas tank and lines, cv boots, and battery installed recently. Currently, the only issue is some brake pulsating, probably warped rotors from too many hills. The interior is pretty nice and clean overall. CD player. All lights work, and the heat works. Comes with super hot BBS-look hubcaps. It’s not a beauty cosmetically, but would make a great daily or winter beater. I have 2 studded snows on rims to go with it. $1400obo, located in North Collins.

A few pics- I’ll have more once I clean the outside.

How many miles?

Oh yeah- 155K I think? Somewhere around there, I’ll check in the morning.

Did I sell you this? Lol

I might be interested pm me ur number.

Not too shabby. GLWS!

Sale pending…

Interested!

Sold mofos