1995 Honda Civic CX Hatch - $750 b/o

stock as shit, slow as shit, 41 mpg. no power steering, no a/c, does work super hard though. it looks like if seafoam green tried to be teal, but sorta stopped halfway. I think the title says that it’s blue? I’m not sure how they came to that conclusion. anyway, 154xxx miles on it currently, still being driven. purchased this from silvergt last year for $1600 and have put 22k miles on it in the 9 months I’ve been in buffalo. has been absolutely incredible to me and would be the same to anyone else who would purchase it. only selling it because I’ve been offered a 2010 civic deal for too good to pass up. has faceplate/cd player and sounds pretty good, actually. forget the brand currently.

recently replaced:

2 front new tires within the month with alignment, rides super smooth
2 rear new tires last fall
full brake drums/shoes last fall
new steering column (thank you west side car thieves)
timing belt 12k miles ago
oil changes always, currently about 1.2k miles? into one
inspected until the end of november

the bad parts?:

exhaust midpipe dropped. not dragging, and the muffler and catalytic are still there. so throw a new midpipe on there and you’re solid.
cracked windshield, from one of those damn highway rocks. lower left corner by windshield wiper.
also, do you like honda rust? well, it’s got it. check out the rear wheels. they basically aren’t there. surprisingly, though the rear qp’s aren’t absolutely shot on this. but they definitely aren’t great. the rust of the rest of the car is actually pretty solid, though. front bumper also has a scuff on the passenger side from a road cone. it’s not terrible also. but it’s there.

really though, other than that, no engine lights. no other problems. starts and runs. every single day. just went to boston, mass in it and it ran perfectly the whole time.

$750 b/o. pm me offers. perfect winter beater. honestly, I don’t care about pictures unless there’s some giant demand for them because you already know what it looks like. I promise.

Dibs! Josh i’ll buy it back. lol. whats your number? let me know thanks

Consider it Sold! New Daily in the works